Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Swim swim swim. (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyuria

Cyuria

Swim swim swim. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:58 am

Cyuria Loved the water Swimming came naturally for her her Grandpa was a Great swimmer and once saved a guys life when he was drowning......
She slipped on her little white and black polka dot bikini and hoped that she looked alright,those donuts can catch up with a girl she thought......She was lonely today and wanted some company......
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:19 am

Cyra was sitting by the side of the pool in her regular black swimming suit, not quite the sexy kind. Rather the opposite. She still wasn't very social since Dante, but she had to go out sometime. She splashed in the water with her feet, going back and forth, back and forth. They barely reached the surface.
She saw a cute girl come inside. Cyra had never seen her before, but she looked like the popular kind. In an ordinary situation Cyra would've been all eager to meet someone despite who they were, but nowdays she avoided everyone, especially popular people.
She nodded to the girl as a greeting, then resumed her inspection of the waves caused by her feet.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:56 am

Cyuria Waved to the girl sitting by the pool.She had never seen her before and was eager to make new friends,She walked up to the side of the pool "Hi" She said with a smile.
The girl looked a little shy,Cyuria was often just the opposite. "Hi i'm Cyuria" She said and slipped into the water gently.The water was warm and she loved the smell of pool water,it softly pushed on her legs as she sunk a little deeper into the water.....
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Cyra watched as the girl introduced herself and got into the water. "I'm Cyra." She answered. She didn't know what to say to the girl, but she stopped splashing so that she didn't splash at her. "You're new here?" She finally asked, though the answer seemed kind of obvious.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:53 pm

"It's very nice to meet you Cyra" Cyuria pulled her long blue curls into a pony tail as she talked "Yeah i'm new" She smiled At Cyra,"My parents finally let me escape" She laughed but it seemed a little forced. she swirled her finger in the water around her making a little whirl pool.... Some people thought she was a little weird having blue hair and all and they thought she was dumb because of her low grades....But that wasn't all true,she got low grades because it wasn't worth trying anymore...And as for her hair...she had wanted to be different and to rebel against her parents a little.....She hope this girl wouldn't judge her like all the others....."Call me Yuri" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:23 am

Cyra watched as the girl created her own miniature whirlpool, and for the first time in she didn't know how long, she smiled. The girl would probably have been considered wierd by anyone else, but Cyra saw someone who dared being herself. Not unlike how Cyra was before. "Okay, Yuri. It's nice to meet you too."
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Yuri watched Cyra smile it was genuine completely unlike the smile's she'd learned to fake all her life.
She splashed a bee out of the pool,being careful not to splash Cyra.How the bee got in an indoor pool she had no idea.....

Yuri Dipped her head under the water and clipped up a stray piece of her hair. "Jump in!"
She said and Grabbed a beach ball from the side of the pool, "The water's warm!" She said smiling,it wasn't forced like the one before,She was actually having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Cyra nodded and slid down into the water. It was chilling her at first contact, but then became warm. She dipped her head under the water as well and put her fringe, which were now sticking to her forehead, behind her ear. She rose her hands in the air, motioning towards Yuri to throw the ball to her.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Yuri watched her slip into the pool and go under the water,Yuri nodded and tossed the ball to Cyra.Her feet slipped and she went under the water and came back up laughing at her self.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Cyra was about to pass the ball back to Yuri when she seemed to slip and fall underneath the water. "Are you alright?" Cyra asked as she resurfaced. She was laughing, but Cyra wasn't certain.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:02 pm

Yuri laughed again and smiled "I'm fine,I'm always falling" She said and put her hands up for Cyra to throw her the ball.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Cyra threw the ball as she laughed a little. "You and me both. I'm clumsier than an oven." She felt her problems fall away when she was talking to this girl, as if she could be herself.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:10 pm

Yuri laughed at Cyra's comment. "Still not as clumsy as me" She said.
"I fell out of four trees when I was Two,broke my wrist when I was Four and sooo much more" She said smiling,Yuri threw the ball back to Cyra. She liked this girl she wasn't fake and bossy like all her old 'friends' and she felt could be herself with Cyra.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Cyra laughed. "I've had my fair share of accidents as well, but I won't fight you over it." She said with a smile as she smacked the ball with a volleyball swing, which was hard since she was so short that the water almost reached her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Yuri giggled a hit the ball back "Well,i wouldn't say they were accidents....most of them were kind of on purpose" she looked down at her feet through the water. then looked up at Cyra smiling "I was the trouble child."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Cyra was confused. She hit the ball, but grazed it and sent it flying in the othe direction. She climbed out of the pool and ran to get it. "What do you mean?" She asked as she returned to the water and served.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:26 pm

She watched as Cyra ran to get the ball and came back looking confused. "I always tried to get attention when I was younger....I just got attention a little of the time so I'd get hurt on purpose to get my parents attention,but then I since I was so good at getting hurt..." Yuri laughed a little while she talked "I tried to get hurt to get my Dad to stay,To get his attention and make him come home." "My parents split when I was 11. I even stole some stuff to get him to come back." "That didn't work either,and now it's on my permanent record." She looked down again as she hit the ball.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Cyra hit the ball. "Oh. I'm sorry." She hadn't thought it would be such a deep problem. She felt a little bad for asking her about it, but she guessed that Yuri wouldn't tell her if she didn't want to. She admired her courage.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Yuri hit the ball back "Oh no It's alright I'm ok with it now." "Besides my Brothers had the worse end of it,They had to help with the divorce and everything." "My parents got married young and stuff so they just 'Grew out of each other' That's what my Mom says."
"My mom got remarried Last Summer,And my brothers moved out,It's just me my Stepdad my Mom and soon my Baby sister!" Yuri seemed very excited about having a sister,and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Cyra smiled at the thought of having a little sister. "Wow. Despite all that I'm kinda jealous. I never had any siblings." Cyra said as she jumped to hit the ball back. "It must be pretty exciting, getting a little sister?"
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Yuri Smiled and said "Yeah it is I've always wanted one,We're gonna name her Anna!"
"I had a little sister before,but she died as a baby,She Died when she was born....Sometimes I Think that's why my parents split but my mom just avoids the subject."
"Wow,no siblings? One of my brothers is in the Army the other is a pre-med Student at Yale." She hit the ball again and Smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Cyra smiled. Yuri really seemed to be really happy about having a sister. She avoided the subject of her dead sister, not wanting to drag up old memories.
"Yeah, my parents never really wanted to get another child after me. I have a cat instead." She said. She loved him, but it just wasn't the same thing as a little brother or sister.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Yuri laughed "Well a cat dosn't smell as bad as a brother,I had to share a room with mine for a while,and NOTHING smells as bad as my brother after football pratice,Mixed with his dirty laundry..." She smiled and Laughed. "What about you,what's your family like?"
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Cyra laughed and shrugged. "Nothing special. We're not like other families, we don't talk much. Mom and dad work the larger part of the day. That's one of the reason I got into this school." She smiled. She'd always been jealous of other families, but if hers would suddenly start to spend time together she would probably feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:18 pm

Cyuria blanked out for a minute and then said "I know what you mean...my mom suddenly thinks we need to spend more time tongether,She's all obsessive that we're all there for dinner and whatever...." She smiled and Re-Pony-tailed her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swim swim swim. (OPEN)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Other Rooms :: Indoor Pool-
Jump to: