Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Swim swim swim. (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyuria

Cyuria

Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:18 am

Yuri smiled again "Right,but who needs to have good grades anyway? my Cousin is like a straight A student and He's SOOO boring..." She laughed and smiled again.
She let her blue hair loose it naturally curled right back the way it was as if it had never been wet.
She closed her eyes and sat silent for a minute....then she grabbed her purse and pulled out her finger nail polish,She painted her long nails a dark red and blue alternating colors with each finger....
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:47 am

"I guess you're right. That's what makes us knuckleheads though." She said with a laugh. She didn't mind being one, smart people could keep being smart.
She started squeezing the water out of her bangs and looked at Yuri as she let her hair loose. "I like your hair. Isn't it a rough job to tend to so long hair though?"
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:46 am

Yeah Knickleheads united!" She smiled
"Thanks! Ehh sometimes it gets a little annoying but I've always had long hair so I guess the longer I have it the easier it gets it's kinda rote in my brain so I never think about cutting it."
"I like your hair to,Red hair works on you." She smiled she ment it she liked her hair and it looked naturally Red you didn't see many of those anymore. She finished her nails and held them up to dry "What do you think?" She asked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Cyra touched her hair with her fingertips absently. She wasn't sure how to react to that. She had always hated her hair. "Thanks, but I've never liked it. It's one of the reasons I was bullied."
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:13 pm

"I don't see why.your hair is very unique in a good way....It's better to stand out than fit in...They fit in and were probably wishing they had something to make them unique to."
She smiled...She had always given advice to people and unlike some she took her own advice,Her brothers came to her with any problems they had....Grades and girls for Jason and War and love for Ben who was having a hard time deciding which was more important,his fiance or fighting for his country.
She smiled again "Bullies are insecure about themselves so they pick on other people so they seem better....But they don't realize it makes them worse than they were before. There was a bully at my school...He was a real jerk,He picked on guys and girls,all of them...He used to be mean to me to but I kinda slapped him and kicked him in the gut a couple of times at school.....so he left me alone eventually." She laughed she had loved beating him up after that even the geeks picked on him....
She smiled "You should be gratfull you stand out naturally...I have to resort to hair dye." She said dramaticly and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:10 am

Cyra srugged. "Yeah, I know. But after years of insults it kinda stuck. Thanks though, it really warms to hear you say that." She sighed and shook her head, sending some water to her sides. "Why did the converastion have to be so morbid. Let's talk about something fun instead." She said and laughed. She made it quite clear that it was a topic she didn't care to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:37 am

Yuri smiled "Yeah,So do you have a boyfriend?" She asked,boys were her FAVORITE topic ever. She smiled as she put on her mascara and eye shadow.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Cyras face went from relatively happy to depressed in an instant. She still had trouble talking about it, and it still stung her everytime she thought of it. She shook her head. "I used to... But I really don't want to talk about it." She said, her voice cracking. She had been so happy that she had been able to talk to someone without thinking of it, but how would Yuri know? "It's kinda the reason I haven't talked to anyone." She looked into Yuri's eyes, pleading not to go any further down this road, at least not yet. She was going to tell her when she was ready, but she still wasn't after these months.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Yuri knew she had hit a sore spot and Cyra looked really upset....how could Yuri say so many things wrong in just a few minutes...."I understand....I'm sorry..." She understood Cyra's pleading look and wouldn't say anything more.
"So are there alot of like sports teams and stuff here?" She loved sports but wasn't very good at them.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:33 am

Cyra was relieved that Yuri let the subject go. She put the topic out of her mind, at least the majority.
"There are a few, although I don't think there are any active ones. There's not enough interested students." She looked at Yuri, a fire lit in her eyes. "I'd love to be in a basketball team though." The idea of her, short as she was, playing basketball was often enough to make people laugh.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:03 pm

Yuri Smiled "Yeah we had a swim team back where I came from....I was team captain." She smiled again as Cyra got a firey look in her eyes "Basketball? I like basketball toc but i've never been any good at it. Do you play?"
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Cyra nodded fiercly. "I love basketball! It's the only sport I'm good at. Too bad no one plays here..." She said as she drifted away.

"Team captain? You must be really good at swimming then?" She said in awe.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Yuri smiled as Cyra nodded "No one played basketball at my old school either." She said with a disapointed look on her face,Even though she wasn't good at it she thought they should have a good basketball team.

"I'm a good swimmer but it was more just wanting to get out of climbing the rope in P.E. than actual talent...And it was fun,more fun than most things at my old school,the only thing I liked more than swim team was music class,And maybe Drama class I like to sing and I'm not to good an actress but it's fun to be someone other than yourself evert now and then."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:00 am

"I know what you mean." Cyra thought about it. She was a terrible actor, and she was way too shy for it as well, but she loved the idea. "I guess some are meant to act like someone else, while some dream that they are." She said with a laugh. She had no idea what she just said.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:58 am

Yuri laughed "yeah that sounds right!" She kinda knew what Cyra meant she had always loved pretending she was someone else with a perfect life,But when she got older she realized no one really had a perfect life....She smiled "Do you play any musical instruments?" Yuri loved anything that made sound the Piano was her favorite though.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Cyra laughed. "Not if you count horrible screeching as playing an instrument." She looked at Yuri with a smile. "Nah, basketball and cooking are the only things I'm good at. Other than that I'm average or useless." She stuck out her tounge a little, just to empower her statement.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Yuri laughed "And i'm useless at nearly every sport...Seriously not even average."
"My family isn't really athleticaly gifted....More musical every one plays at least one thing...My brother Jason plays the French Horn And Ben plays the Flute....My mom plays the Piano,My dad plays the Tuba My Grandma plays EVERYTHING and my Stepdad is learning to play the drums....I always loved music so I learned the Piano Guitar and I'm learning the drums...Slowly......And my music teacher put me on choir at my old school." She thought that sounded like bragging but it was all true "But...That's all my family can do,no cooking Stepdad excluded No sports No fixing anything No other talents." She smiled and laughed "My family is kinda weird in a screwed up funny way." She smiled again. She had a great voice to and was the lead singer in every play in her school...And the lead in Choir.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Cyra widened her eyes. "You can play all those, and sing? Wow, you're like that Cho.. Chooper... Ah, whatever he's called." She said, furious that she couldn't remember the name of Chopin. She shook that off and focused on something else.
"Then I'll have to cook you something sometime, if you play something for me." She added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:50 pm

Yuri smiled at Cyra's frustration to remember Chopin.
"Sure anytime anyplace!" She returned Cyra's wink with a smile....then she said "...just nowhere that's public" Yuri was kinda shy about her music she didn't like people she didn't know to hear her and think bad about her....This was the one thing she actually cared what other people thought,She wasn't very confident about her music.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:48 pm

"Sure, you can play in the dorm. No one will know a thing." She said. She knew all too well the feeling of being shy. She really wanted to hear Yuri play, and she wanted her to try her cooking.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:53 pm

"Great! that's perfect!" Yuri said regaining her usual confidence.
She smiled and spaced out for a minute and looked around aimlessly.it was so different from her old school and home...She wouldn't miss her home town though it was to small to many rich people there...everyone knew everyone there....they act nice when they see you and then stab you in the back as soon as you turn around.....especially the Cheer Leaders at her school they were even more jerks than the football players who picked on the geeks one of the geeks was her best friend.he was the only person that wasn't rich in her town and on top of that he was a geek -aka instant death- Yuri was the only one who stood up for him and he in turn helped her by standing up for her when her boyfriend cheated...she missed him more than her parents or anyone back home,he had been her only real friend....He had been the reason she hadn't run away like she planned to a couple years ago....He kept her secrets and they told each other everything....He had kissed her before she left and begged her not to go but she ran away from him....and all her problems she thought she could run from everything but she knew know now she couldn't....
her eyes brimmed with tears but she realized it and wiped them away and faked a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:18 am

Cyra sat and stared into the water, not sure what to say once they both stopped talking. She figured she could ask if Yuri had met anyone else-

Cyra saw tears in Yuris eyes. When she was about to say something Yuri wiped them away and made a poor attempt at a smile. "What's wrong?" Cyra asked. She hoped she hadn' t done anything wrong, though it wouldn't be the first time.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:53 am

After failing to fake a smile...or a convincing one....Yuri sighed...She realized Cyra thought she had said something wrong,and quickly said,
"Just thinking about someone.....an old friend....a really good friend."
Yuri said not hiding her sadness about him not being here.....
"Don't tell anyone but I miss him more than my parents...I haven't talked to him since I left." She said and forced herself not to cry....she didn't like to cry......she had a new friend she shouldn't be crying about an old one,that's what her Dad would say right now.
"He didn't want me to leave,And I did so I don't know if i'm supposed to call him or wait for him to call me or never talk to him again...." she voice drifted off it was more of a question than a statement.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:02 am

Cyra wassilent at first. This was almost exactly the thing that had happened to her. And since she hadn't solved it herself, she didn't know how to comfort Yuri. She put a hand over hers, a gesture to show her that she was there for her. "It's okay to cry, you know? I know the exakt feeling, and I often used to cry myself to sleep because of it." She paused, looking at Yuri with sympathy in her eyes. "If I didn't do that, I wouldn't be able to sleep. Trust me, it feels better afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Yuri looked over at Cyra and saw sympathy in her eyes...She said it was ok to cry....But Yuri didn't know if it was or wasn't "My Dad says crying shows weakness and my Mom set a 'crying schedule' she can only cry once a month on a certain day..."
She laughed at that inside,it was true her mom was an organizer and a scheduler....and went over board with that alot.
"I cried myself to sleep for two years straight..." She paused and took a deep breath "The two years my baby sister died and my parents split....I've only cried once since then...And I had to make myself cry." she realized that sounded weird so she added "Everyone told me that girls have to cry when their boyfriends cheat on them....."
She let her words drift slowly until she could barely even hear herself talk...
"Now I realize how pathetic that sounds...." She knew she wasn't almost crying over missing her Ex,More because he had cheated on her with his ex-girlfriend and she felt really pathetic for trusting him. and it helped to change the subject away from her friend back at her home town...
But she knew Cyra was right crying helped with sadness she didn't know why but it did..Alot..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swim swim swim. (OPEN)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next