Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Swim swim swim. (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:08 am

"Your dad is wrong." Cyra said bluntly. She hated when people told her that. "In my eyes those that keep from crying are the weak ones. Holding your feelings inside won't do you any good." She felt a little like a hypocrite saying that, but she realised what she herself had done wrong these last months. "I don't mind if you cry. You can even use me as support, if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Yuri smiled and laughed a little when Cyra was so blunt she was right though her dad was wrong...
"Thanks Cyra,I think I'm Ok now though...It helps to have someone on your side..." She smiled she didn't feel like she wanted or needed to cry anymore but a single tear trickled down her cheek,she didn't even realize it at first then she felt another tear.she was still smiling this wasn't a completely sad crying it was weird,Yuri felt happy that Cyra was such a good friend even though they hadn't know eachother long...But sad about her old friend...and her old life...but she still smiled and it wasn't forced she was genuinly happy now. Happy with her new life.
Back to top Go down

Swim swim swim. (OPEN)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4