Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

taking a Walk (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyuria

Cyuria

taking a Walk (Open) Empty
PostSubject: taking a Walk (Open)   taking a Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:28 pm

It was Cyuria's first day she was feeling good,She wasn't the type to not have friends but a fresh start felt good.

She walked on the Sidewalk her Strappy high heels clicked on the cement....She loved wearing new shoes they gave you a sense of confidence...Though Cyuria needed no help in that area...She walked over and stood at one of the tables....
she had her hair in a pony tail,it was an easy look for her to pull off but it didn't really go with her outfit today she pulled her hair loose allowing all of her soft blue curls to fall down it really was a beautiful thing to watch looking like water cascading over her it made her look more beautiful than ever,Her hair just reached past her elbows,long hair was the one thing she'd never change about herself.

She wished she was sitting next to her old friends still she hated being alone though she'd never let anyone see that.She was looking for someone to talk to......maybe there were cute guys around,just in case she fliped her hair and sat in a more lady-like position,She had chosen a spot on the grass and laid down her blanket and sat down where she could see what was happening around her.
She was wishing she had someone to talk to..............
Back to top Go down
Shahrukh Kapoor

Shahrukh Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: taking a Walk (Open)   taking a Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:55 am

As usual Shahrukh was walking aimlessly about or some would call it his way at looking at the females in the high school, there was different ways for him today he had his hands in his pockets of the sleeveless jumper he loved wearing even with it looking slightly raggedy. His hair was all in a spikey look he decided a change frm the usual flat look of his hair.

He whistled or hummed a tune as he passed tables and chairs and narelly passing them, “No one...” he was cut off when he spotted someone and smiled “I’ll rephrase it...” he said to himself and walking over to a table “Hello” he said loudly to the girl sitting on the grass...
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: taking a Walk (Open)   taking a Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Cyuria saw a boy walking and humming as he walked,he looked cute with his spikey hair and sleeveless jacket -or Jumper?- she smiled absently and then he said hello.to her?
She smiled at him and batted her eyelashes a little "Hello" She returned his greeting in a sexy/cute tone of voice...She ran her fingers through her hair as she looked him over...Dark hair,Brown eyes... he was Cute...she thought but then snapped back out of her daze.

"I'm Cyuria! Call me Yuri..." She said and smiled again,then she pulled her hair back out of her face into a pony tail as a strong gust of wind blew sweeping up her skirt she quickly pulled it down and held it down.
Back to top Go down
Shahrukh Kapoor

Shahrukh Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: taking a Walk (Open)   taking a Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:08 pm

He grinned at the fact that she battered her eyelids at him and replied at least as he leans in more “Hi” he repeats being his usual self as he noticed she didn’t hear him he wandered why she was just staring ‘Must be me’ his mind told him as he was taken out of thought as his hair moved about with the breeze, she looked cute, oh damn cute. ‘don’t start it now stupid’ he gave himself a mental slap on the cheek.

“Hello Yuri, Shahrukh you can call me Gopal if you want” he said grinning as he felt the gust of wind and laughed slightly “Strong wind isn’t it” he said he sat next to her and smiled “you look sweet.”
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: taking a Walk (Open)   taking a Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:08 pm

He grinned at her and said Hi again she smiled at him.his hair moved around in the strong breeze,as he looked at her. "Hi Gopal,Yeah the wind really is strong today." She smiled again,She thought Gopal was a weird name but it was weird in a really cute way...

He said she looked sweet.Sweet? Her sweet? she laughed at that mentaly,No one had ever said she looked sweet much less a guy,but she liked that he thought she looked sweet...
"Sweet?" She said "No one has ever said I look sweet before." She blushed at his comment and smiled as he sat down beside her...her hair flipped wildly in the wind and her pont tail blew loose her long blue curls flew around her head,she couldn't see much but she knew exactly where he was...she pushed her hair back over and over again but she finally gave up and let it wip freely in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Shahrukh Kapoor

Shahrukh Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: taking a Walk (Open)   taking a Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:28 pm

“Very I find it good to think on these days, just you and the wind and a strange voice that enters my head at the oddest of times” he said grinning and laughing slightly again “Joke” he replied after he said that, she just out stood the rest of the girls he usually talked to but this time he was just being honest. He looked at her moving his head to one side and putting his hand on his head as he watched her smiling once more “Yea sweet, adorable…” he nods as he listens “They should you are very sweet and even sweeter when you blush… oh god what am I saying… you really are” he says joking in between…

“Bad joke I’m terrible at them” he noticed her hair flying about and smiled more. He put his hand up and pushed her hair out of the way gently and looked at her lost in his mind, as he saw her closer.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: taking a Walk (Open)   taking a Walk (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:43 pm

Yuri listened to him talk she liked to think on windy days to...
She smiled and laughed as he joked,he really was funnier than he thought.
He said she was sweet when she blushed which made her blush again, She giggled as he spoke,He said he was bad at jokes she smiled and shook her head "No,I like your jokes...I think it's cute.." She said looking at him with her deep blue eyes.
He pushed her hair out of her face,and looked at her. She felt a strange attraction to him,and wanted to touch him badly and she rarely felt that way toward new acquaintances...she lifted her hand as if to touch his face but restrained herself,she realized that could make for an awkward situation but still felt a need to but she remembered her self control lessons and restrained from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taking a Walk (Open)   taking a Walk (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

taking a Walk (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Grounds :: Senior Park-
Jump to: