Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Aonther day of math

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Aonther day of math Empty
PostSubject: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Kira strolled into his classroom uncharacteristically early this day. He had a wonderful night and it had put him the most wonderful mood one could be in for a deary Monday. It wasn't raining but, it looked as though it could pour at any moment. Kira didn't care though. He would gladly go out into the rain today and just let it roll over his face and body. Right now though, it was time to get ready for class. He set his briefcase on top of his desk in the front of the room and walked around it to face the chalk board. After writing his own name upon it he listed the things they would have to do that day along with the pages the students would be able to find their homework. Kira liked doing it this way because it gave the students a chance to leave earlier than the specified time and it allowed them to do their homework while still in class and not have to worry about it any longer. Kira made sure to note that they would do self introductions first and then move on to an assessment. After this he would briefly go over some basic geometric proofs and then that would be the end of their day today. Their homework consisted of ten linear equations that required them to find out what X equaled.

Kira took a small step back and looked at his work he then took a seat in the front row of the classroom, avoiding his own seat. He hoped this would throw off his new students into thinking he was another student, rather than their teacher. The classroom was rather small, consisting of five columns of six seats. From where he was seated, Kira could look at the wall of windows to his left and the blank white wall to his right. Kira had plans to fill the empty space here with something but, he didn't know what just yet. To the rear of the classroom, one would find many bookshelves lined with both geometry and algebraic books. The door was also in the back of the classroom and students would enter from the side with the empty white wall.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:07 am

Oh dear lord! My first day here, and I'm already late...bah!

Maria dashed frantically along the never-ending row of classrooms, in search of her first ever lesson at Whisper Hallow.

Maybe it'll be cancelled like the other lessons were...

Admittedly, the girl had tried her best to attend the lessons on her schedule. However, to her great disappointment, all up until now had been cancelled because of teachers' absences. Ironically enough, she hadn't exactly seen many pupils around, either.

This certainly wasn't advertised in the school leaflet. Oh no. The school was described as a 'academically challenging' school for those who wished to 'excell' in future careers. With the evidence so far, Maria was struggling to believe these 'facts'.

Her eyes were drawn to door 37.

Well, here goes... Taking in a large breath, the girl carefully opened the door, her excuse absent-mindedly tumbling from her mouth.

"I'm sorry I'm late sir, I just..." her eyes widened in bewilderment, as she took in her surroundings. The teacher certainly wasn't up at the desk. However there was a seat occupied in the front row.

"Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:14 pm

((OOC:I'll wait another day or two to see if any other students want to join and then I'll continue the topic.))
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:55 am

((OOC: Okie Dokie! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Mikazuki was running through the hallway looking at room numbers and came upon 39
too far she said moving back one room she saw it....room 37. She pushed open the door waiting to be yelled at about her tardiness but there was no teacher.....just two students, one seated and the other a girl still standing.

"Close call" she said. She scanned the classroom, just another day of math. She thought to herself. But where on earth was the teacher. Didn't matter to her if he didn't show up at all. She hated math! She walked in and asked the boy, " Do you know where the teacher is?"

OOC: sorry it took me so long to join but i didnt know what grade she was in so i didnt know if i should. And by the way welcome to wha Ms. Maria! =]
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:57 pm

Maria closed the classroom door, however much to her dismay, it was soon reopened.

"Close call" a female voice said behind her. Maria turned to look at the girl, who seemed to be sporting a rather unusual blue hairstyle. Somehow, it just seemed to suit her, though.

"Do you know where the teacher is?" she began, directing her attention to the male 'student.'

Perhaps they know each other? Maria thought to herself, as she closed the door behind the other girl.

Being the generally quiet and shy person she was, Maria decided not to intefere, and allow the boy and girl to discuss the matter with each other.

((OOC: Why, thank you! I'm flattered. ;D))
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:37 am

Kids started to fill the empty seats, starting from the back and working their way to the front. After everyone was seated Kira go up from his seat and walked around to stand behind his desk. "Welcome everyone to Whisper Hallow Academy. I am your teacher Kira Koga." Kira paused to see the response to his announcement. "We will start with introductions. You there, please introduce yourself and tell us a little something about you." Kira pointed at the first student in the row and they did this in order down the row.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Mikazuki looked at the boy as he stood up. She thought he was going to do something strange. She got prepared for the weirdest things possilble. A molestor? She thought to herself. Her mom told her the stories about the people pretending to go to boarding schools and then following girls to their dorms.

But instead the long blond headed man walked behind the desk and introduced himself.
A TEACHER!!! she thought. She frowned to herself and sat down. I have to admit i fell for it. She thought.

Last edited by MikazukiShizuoka on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelling)
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:02 am

Quietly taking a seat for herself in the second seat from the door, on the front row, she began setting out her equipment, noticing a few more astray children enter the room, and seat themselves towards the back. Eventually, the class became full, alive with chatter on the whereabouts of their teacher.

The blonde boy suddenly got up from his seat and stopped at the front desk.

Blimey! He looks taller stood up... The girl thought to herself as he came to a halt, and began talking.

"Welcome everyone to Whisper Hallow Academy. I am your teacher Kira Koga."

Maria felt her stomach turn. He's my...teacher? This had come as quite a surprise to her. Surely he can't be serious?

He turned and pointed towards the girl next to her, asking for an introduction. Oh lord, he's serious.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:45 pm

The introductions made their way quickly down the row until it was maria's turn to go next. "Is something wrong?" Kira asked her. She had a look on her face that suggested that she didn't quite understand what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:56 am

Maria was mortified. No, infact, to call her 'mortified' would be an understatement. She was just a shy person, at heart. Sure, as she got to know people more, she'd eventually open up, but right now, she had nobody who met those specifications. To her, watching the introductions go one-by-one down the row so easily scared her.

It's my turn. Kira motioned towards her. It's MY turn!

No matter how hard she tried, she was struggling to form a single word, let alone sentence.

The teacher looked at her inquisitvely, "Is something wrong?" She could already feel the blood rushing to her cheeks, and just wanted to sink into the ground there and then.

"I-I...my...I'm...W-well..." she froze, taking in a large breath, Be strong Maria, it's a simple task...

"I'm M-Maria, and I come from England. I live with my Aunt- wait, no I live here now. Oh, what am I saying? I-urm, I...Thank you." she gushed much faster than expected, hoping she could just hide under a rock for the next few years she had to spend at Whisper Hallow.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Mikazuki was zoning out and listening to people say their names. When it came to one girl she started stuttering. She wanted to help her but she couldn't and she didnt mean to find it funny. She tried to hold it in but she snickered and put her head down.

When it came to her she rose and said. "Hi my name is Mikazuki but you can call me Mika. My foster mom is from france and my foster father is from Japan. Im 15 and bored" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Kira marked the students as they said their names. He smiled comfortingly at ones that seemed nervous and smiled when one mentioned that she was bored. [i]This is going to be an interesting class.[i] he thought to himself.

Once the last introduction was finished he pulled out a stack of papers from his briefcase. It was a short assessment that consisted of six questions.

Spoiler:

Kira passed out the papers and as he explained, "This is just an assessment. It's not a test. This is just so I can get an idea of what you already know. So, don't stress over it and simply do your best." Kira smiled as he handed out the last of the tests. "Also, I've decided, no homework today. When you've finished the test, you are free to go." Kira sat back down at his desk and took a test out for himself and began to scribble notes over it as he solved the problems.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:38 am

Maria seemed to regain a tiny shred of confidence, after the introductions were over, upon realizing that there were other kids in the class who were nervous like her, and stuttered just as bad as her.

Obviously there were the more bold characters- like one girl who introduced herself as being bored... or the boy who complained about the person they shared a dormitory with.

Yet, there were the odd few, who stumbled through their words. And for this, Maria was thankful. Thankful that she wasn't alone.

Eventually, the introductions came to a close, and their teacher produced some paper from his briefcase. Maria tried to hold back a smile as she glanced at the paper before her. Algebra was one of her more favoured subjects, mainly because it made sense to her, opposing to topics like biology where she greatly struggled.

The girl began writing quickly, and finished after around 20 minutes (most of which was spent re-checking her answers) later.

Spoiler:

Of course, there were the geniuses of the class who finished at least 10 minutes before her and had long since gone, but Maria didn't care- she was just glad to be in a class she enjoyed.

She rose from her seat and slid her answer sheet across to her mentor, before returning to pack away her belongings.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:42 pm

Mikazuki was just doing whatever
She wasn't good at math and she really didn't care. She didn't want to be an architect or anything.

She finished her work except number 5 she didn't get it. She knew she was probably wrong but she didn't care once again. She didn't want to be first to stand up because then people would think she was like a genius so she sat down pretending to not finish.

Finally the girl that was stuck on her own name stood up. Of course the most nervous one was the smartest. The girl returned to her seat after handing in her work. Mikazuki packed up her stuff. With her stuff in hand she walked to the desk and dropped off her paper.

Aonther day of math Sheet_10
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Kira didn't look at the tests as they were being handed in. He look at the student's faces instead. Some were more confident than others and some tossed their papers on his desk as if to say they were too cool to be there. Kira watched as his students slowly finished their tests.

((OOC: What grade level are you guys in? Also, you don't have to share if you don't want to.))
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:35 pm

OOC:
in real life or the roleplay?

In real life i am a 13 year old girl..in honors classes =] although i dont have the best attitude towards school =D

In the roleplay i am 15 and in the wrong period i know =D
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:37 pm

((OOC: -Facepalm- Well, that explains a lot. XDD))
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:53 pm

OOC: porque?
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:54 pm

OOC: You got all the answers wrong.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:57 pm

OOC: roflmao!!!
IM SORRY
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:58 pm

OOC: It's cool. It was only an assessment. But, now you get to learn math. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:54 am

(( OOC: In r/l, I'm 14 (nearly 15, just a few weeks to go Very Happy) so the same as my character, really. A lot of the stuff you put up, I'm either doing now-ish or did last year...))
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 am

OOC: That's amazing. Smile Also, it's your turn to post.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:31 am

(( OOC: Oh yeah! Completely forgot, haha! I'm really not with it today... -_-" ))

Maria quickly packed up her stationery, and slid her textbooks into her bag. Taking out her timetable, she took a peek down the list, doubting the other teachers would be present, as she'd been greatly disappointed by the lack of teachers for the first two periods.

However, she could complain about that later. Now was lunchtime.

Making a start for the door, she nodded towards Kira, adding a "Thank you, sir." before leaving the classroom, to make way to her dormitory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aonther day of math   Aonther day of math I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aonther day of math
Page 1 of 1