Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

A new Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

A new Class Empty
PostSubject: A new Class   A new Class I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:52 am

Kira unlocked the door to his creative writing class and turned on the lights. He almost didn't have to though as the sun was shining right outside their window. He walked in from the back of the classroom, a line of cabinets and counter space to his left. He turned right and walked passed the row of desks to the front of the classroom where his desk was located, a chalkboard behind it. However, he didn't go to his desk. Instead, he unlocked the door in the front of the room and unlocked before leaving the classroom vacant. He walked through the halls as his room filled with students.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Miku Lightheart

Miku Lightheart

A new Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Class   A new Class I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:02 am

A girl with Long fiery amber hair and emerald green eyes walked along the hall looking lost, she had a peace of paper and was looking around, she noticed a teacher walking the teacher maybe he can tell me which way to go... she walked up to him and said "Excuse me Sir, do you know where room 40 is?..." she stood there and waited for a reply from the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

A new Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Class   A new Class I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:25 am

"Yes I do." he replied. "It's right down this hall to your left." Kira smiled. This was going to be an interesting class. He continued on his walk.
Back to top Go down
Miku Lightheart

Miku Lightheart

A new Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Class   A new Class I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:21 am

"Thank you Sir" she replied after he told her where to go and she politely smiled back before walking to the room and sitting in a empty space looking around the class.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

A new Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Class   A new Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:10 pm

As the classroom filled with students Kira continued his roaming until the late bell rang. Students hurried by Kira as they rushed to their classes, many of them late again. Kira then made his way to his own classroom and poked his head in before walking in and started to whistle. He walked in between the desks of his students and then strolled out the back door. The students in the room looked around at each other with puzzled faces. Kira then poked his head back in the door he just walked out of. "Well? Come on." He said before walking out again.
Back to top Go down
Miku Lightheart

Miku Lightheart

A new Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Class   A new Class I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:27 am

Miku was puzzled, did he want all the students to follow him? she looked around quickly before picking up her bag and following him.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

A new Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Class   A new Class I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Kira had led them to main entrance hall where many of them had entered or at least walked by numerous times. He stop in front of a wall of portraits of past students who had long since graduated. He turned and faced his class who had formed a mob right behind him. "O captain, my captain." He said, "Who knows where that comes from." He looked around at his students. Of course no one knew. "Nobody? Not a clue. It's from a poem by Walt Witman about Abraham Lincoln. Now in this class, you can either call me mister Koga, Or. If you're slightly more daring, O captain, my captain." A few students giggled at this statement but, Kira was not joking.

"Now." Kira looked down at his roster. "Miss, Lightheart. If you would, please open your book to page 542 and read the first stanza of the poem, To the Virgin's, To Make Much of Time." Kira waited for her to read the poem.
Back to top Go down
Miku Lightheart

Miku Lightheart

A new Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Class   A new Class I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:35 am

Miku nodded and opened her book then read out the poem aloud to the class "GATHER ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old time is still a-flying :
And this same flower that smiles to-day
To-morrow will be dying.

The glorious lamp of heaven, the sun,
The higher he's a-getting,
The sooner will his race be run,
And nearer he's to setting.

That age is best which is the first,
When youth and blood are warmer ;
But being spent, the worse, and worst
Times still succeed the former.

Then be not coy, but use your time,
And while ye may go marry :
For having lost but once your prime
You may for ever tarry."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

A new Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Class   A new Class I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:37 am

Kira cut her off after the first stanza, "Gather ye rose buds while ye may. The latin sentiment for this is Carpe Diem. How can tell me what this means?" An eager student raised his hand. "Yes." Kira called on him.

"Carpe Diem. That's seize the day." He answered.

"Very good." Kira paused as if thinking about how to phrase his next statement. "Seize the day, gather ye rose buds while ye may. Why does the writer use these lines?"
Back to top Go down
Miku Lightheart

Miku Lightheart

A new Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Class   A new Class I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:48 am

Mike just stayed silent when she got cut off them with his questions she was puzzled, she had no idea what it meant
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

A new Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Class   A new Class I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:01 am

Kira looked around the class. One smart ass from the back said, "Cuz he's in a hurry."

"Bing! Wrong! Thank you for play." Kira paused as the room giggled. "Because we are food for worms. Because, believe it or not, each one of us in this room is one day, going to stop breathing, turn cold, and die." The mood in the room became quite heavy as he said this. "Now, I want you to come take a look over here." Kira turned to motion to the display that held the photos and trophies of students who had long since graduated from WHA. "I want you to peruse some of the faces of the past. You've walked past them many times, but I don't think you've really looked at them.

Kira waited for everyone to be gathered around the display before continuing. "They're not the much different from you are they? Same hair cuts, full of hormones, just like you. Invincible, just like you feel. The world is their oyster, they believe they're destined for great things, just like many of you. Their eyes are full of hope, just like you. Did they wait to make their lives even one iota of what they are capable? Because you see, these people are now fertilizing daffodils."

"But, if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen. You hear it?" Kira waited for even to lean in and concentrate on trying to listen. Kira then whispered, "Carpe....." he paused a moment. "Carpe....... Carpe diem. Seize the day, make your lives extraordinary." A few minutes passed of looking at the pictures before the bell finally rang.

"I expect you will be attending my next class." Kira yelled after them.
Back to top Go down
Miku Lightheart

Miku Lightheart

A new Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Class   A new Class I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:08 am

Miku smiles and said "have a nice day sir, i'll see you next lesson" after that she picked up her bag and book and left heading to her dorm to relax, if she could find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Class   A new Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Class
Page 1 of 1