Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)

Go down 
+10
Cyuria
Samantha Paige
Sam Loveheart
Richard Diagon
Karatsu
Cyra Redfield
Thorn_Darkrose
Maria Challis
MikazukiShizuoka
Kira
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:42 pm

((OOC: Spoiler is huge!! That's what the room looks like with a few exceptions that will be pointed out in my post here. Thank you.))
Spoiler:

Kira walked into the room. The principle had approached him in the hall on the way to his dorm begging Kira to arrange the Christmas Ball. Kira agreed and spent the $5,000 on decorations, food, tables, chairs, flowers, place settings, and an orchestra. Kira walked in through the large double doors ((not viewable from the pictures angle. It would be to the camera man's left)) and moved over towards a table to inspect some of the place settings. He was a few hours early but, he wanted to make sure the planners had done a good job seeing as he had pretty much left it up to them. He was appalled to see plastic ware on all the tables and immediately had it changed to china. It was, after all, a ball; not a party. There's a very distinct difference, one of which was table ware.

He then moved on to the flowers that decorated each table. He was rather happy with these and then moved on to look at the buffet that would be spread along the wall to the left as you walked in ((to the camera man's right in the photo)). He looked at the menu that was placed on the first table for him to look at since the food wouldn't be cooked until it was closer to the actual time of the event. It was a nice spread and just about everything you could ever want would be present. A few of the cold cuts were already placed and Kira picked up a finger sandwich and munched on it as he went to inspect the orchestra.

Kira peered over the maestro's shoulder at the sheet music. They were currently practicing a rather classy piece. It was beautiful with it's up and downs and lovely flourishes. Kira, satisfied by the playing ability of the group, picked up the folder to review the other, more modern, music. He noticed that they would be playing some Bohemian Rhapsody, November Rain, and other pieces throughout the night. Satisfied, Kira put the folder back and moved to sit in the nearest chair to listen as the time grew closer and closer to start time.

Kira pulled out his pocket watch, adorned with a steam engine across the front of it, and looked at the time. They should be starting to form a crowed outside the doors now. He thought to himself as the waiters brought and set the food out on the buffet. Kira stood up and crawled over some tables and chairs to get to a side exit so he would not reveal the interior to the anxious students waiting outside. He walked around to the front doors, having to wade his way through a crowd of waiting students.

He unlocked the large double doors and then turned to face the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen of Whisper Hallow Academy. I present unto you, this year's Christmas Time Ball!" He thrust the door open. As he did so, the orchestra began to play and a line of waiters on either side made a walkway into the ballroom, all holding trays of margarita glasses full of soda. Kira then moved to the side and allowed the students to enter the room.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Mikazuki entered the room. She didn't want to be her by herself. No one likes coming to a ball by themselves. She definitely didn't want to go since her offer got turned down. She wasn't going to go but she was on the phone with her mom and it accidentally came up. Her mom being the person she was went out and brought a 1,000 dollar dress and a 1,500 headband. After that she wasn't going to stay in her dorm all day and waste her mother's money. Although she was thinking about staying home and using the dress for some other occasion.

She walked to a seat and sat down not wanting to hold people up. It was big but not that big. It wasn't like the rich parties her mother and father took her to where you were shown to a seat. She expected teen music and stuff like that but there was orchestral arrangement. She knew how to play the Viola but nobody payed much attention to that instrument.

She looked around and saw her math teacher. She decided to go get a drink and she sipped it a little on the way to her seat. When she got to her seat she hid her head in shame. Why did i force myself to come, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:57 am

Maria, who just so happened to be shoved to the back of the queue of gabbling teenagers, honestly didn't see why they were so excited about the dance. That said, she was new, and the majority of kids here were probably tired of their daily routine at the academy and wanted a break. So why not join in on the festivities?

You might actually find some friends this way... Maria slowly edged her way into the room, finally getting a good glimpse of it. And she had to admit, it was much better than her expectations.

The poor person who arranged this must be absolutely shattered! she thought to herself, wondering how much this all cost, and how much time was spent into the effort.

Making her way into the room, she immediately took a drink from one of the trays, thanking the waiter as she did so... I mean, who in their right minds would refuse free soda?

The girl surveyed the room, noticing some vaguely familiar faces, as she took a seat at any random table, not really paying attention to who occupied the table. After all, who would pay attention in such a giddy environment. Perhaps the night would turn out better than expected, anyway...
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:26 am

Thorn entered the brightly light room and looked and as she sighed, she walked and sat alone in the corner. She saw two girls sitting at a table but denied to stay alone looking around the room and watching the other student's enjoy them self
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Cyra stood in front of the entrance, freezing in the cold, snowy weather. While the thick layer of snow gave the whole schoolyard the right mood, it certainly didn't help her be warm. She was wearing a short kimono, and only stockings on her legs. Stupid and nervous as she was, she had forgotten to put on a jacket before coming. She still hadn't figured out why she was nervous, they were only going as friends. She could hear voices from within the building, but it didn't sound like anything had started yet. She had expected excited students who were ready to party, but so far she hadn't seen any.

She huddled herself tighter, thinking of going inside. No, she had promised him to meet here. She would wait a little bit longer. She wondered what Matt would think of her outfit. She rarely had makeup on, but today she did. She was afraid that she had overdone it. She certainly hoped Matt wouldn't think so, she didn't care about the others.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:19 pm

'Matt' made his way through the snowy grounds, nervous as hell. Yes, he should be nervous about the ball itself, but that wasn't even near the front of his mind. No, what greatly bothered him was his face. A part of his fringe had been neatly pinned back, the other part brushed aside. He had covered his eye with a neat black eyepatch, almost like one that a pirate or Snake would wear.

Only Cyra and Haru (he wasn't sure if the latter would be there) knew about his predicament. Now the whole school would. He pushed down his white top hat a bit lower and quickly located the entrance.

A small smile appeared on his face when he recognized Cyra; he would spot her anywhere, with her red kimono. "You look amazing," he complimented as he went up to her. True, a kimono was not what he expected her to wear, but why did that matter? She really did look nice. He felt a bit of his nervousness ebb away, something that only happened when he was around someone he trusted.

She must be freezing, with the weather and her clothes. With the manners only a gentleman could hold, he strode over to the door and opened it for her, smile on face and hand slightly held out for her to take. "Let's go in."

Going to all those business parties with his dad really did pay off.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Mikazuki looked up to get her drink. Now it seemed there was more people. She looked in front of her and there was that girl from her math class.

In class the other kids called her Muttering Maria but Mikazuki never said and she wasn't going to be mean enough to. She wasn't going to tell her though it wasn't any of her business so she was staying out of it.

She decided to speak to her. "Hey your that girl from my math class." she said, "Muttering Mar...........I mean maria." She said with a look of shock on her face. I cant believe i just said that. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Richard Diagon

Richard Diagon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:53 pm

My goodness. Whoever was in charge of the dance sure didn't pull any stops. Although, this is a private school. I bet they just have gobs of money lying in old, unused accounts. Wouldn't surprise me... Richard though as he made his way down the buffet. He hadn't had a chance to eat anything all day. He had just returned from spending some time with his mothers old gypsy troop. He knew that it would eat into his school time, but he had gotten a feeling before the summer, a feeling of wanderlust. So, he found where and when the troop would be coming close to Whisper Hallow, and went. Needless to say, he had quite an adventure, and if anyone asked, he would be more than happy to tell the tale. He was glad that he had arrived back when he did. When he learned that there was a dance tonight, he had rushed getting ready, arriving only an hour before the start time. Naturally, that didn't leave him any time to get a date, but hopefully he would find one at the dance.

He took his seat at the table at the corner of the dance floor. So far he was the only occupant, which was nice. He wasn't in the mood for conversation when a plate of free food was staring him in the face. He picked up his utensils and immediately went to town.

After nearly choking on a cold cut, Richard was done with his meal. Satisfied, he leaned back in his chair, brushing off some crumbs that had gotten on his clothes. He wanted to make sure that he didn't ruin tis suit too much. It was on loan to him from the leader of the gypsy troop. That was a man he did not want to cross.

Richard scanned the room, slowly sipping his water. There weren't that many people here yet, but he did get here practically on time. He knew that more people would show up as the night progressed. There were a couple people on the dance floor enjoying themselves, but he preferred to get lost in the crowd. So, he would wait, and drink some more water.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:50 am

Kira walked around the room. It wasn't difficult in the spacious room with so few people in comparison to it's size. Not seeing who he was looking for he decided this would be a good time to start dragging students and staff to the dance, especially since he was the only staff in attendance. So, Kira, on his way out, downed a soda and placed the glass back on the tray of a waiter and began his search through the school.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:55 pm

[[Students better get their ass in here before Kira hunts you down and embarrasses you 8u]]
Back to top Go down
Sam Loveheart

Sam Loveheart

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Sam had hurried from her room after Kira had shown her to it and had told her about the ball, she came out in her best dress witch flowed to the ground, she had to pick it up as she hurried across the show to the hall, she put it down before she nervously entered the ball room and looked around waw, this is a grand ball room she thought as she looked around, she went up to a water and toke a drink thinking the waiter and walked around the room wondering if she could make some friends.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:58 pm

Kira returned to the ball room rather disappointed that he hadn't gathered more students than he could have. Many seemed to have gone home for the holidays or had shut them selves up in their rooms and refused to come out for any reason. Kira decided this wasn't something to dwell on and went to mingle with the crowd of kids.

Kira found a lovely young woman wandering about the ball room as if she really didn't know what to do with herself. Upon approaching her, Kira realized the once average looking Sam Loveheart was now the beautiful young woman that now stood before him. Kira tapped her on the shoulder and bowed graciously while offering his hand, "May I have this dance?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Paige

Samantha Paige

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Sam wandered into the ballroom, wondering what awaited her inside, she stood outside, she was so nervous she couldn't think clearly, but what do I have to be nervous about? she asked herself in her head carefully not letting her thoughts slip out her mouth.

She hadn't gotten a date, and she hated showing up alone even though she didn't like being around or talking to boys, because they tend to be obnoxious. She still wished she had been couragous enough to ask someone.

She staggered through the double doors, her wobbling actually looked rather elegant.
When she saw the room a single thought escaped her mouth "WOW" she said her hand clasped over her pink lips, she was in Awe of how beautiful it was, she had thought it would be rather weird looking but it wasn't it was perfect, and elegant.

She looked more beautiful than ever, she had taken the time to look nice, and boy it showed.
She had curled her normally loose wispy blonde hair to perfection, and the little make-up she wore did wonders, her dark brown eyes stood out more than ever, and she was actually wearing lip gloss for once in her life.
She wore a short layered red dress that was to look like rose petals, She was wearing heels for once which made her seem much taller than she was, she wore pearls and bracelets the only thing that was the same was the key around her neck.

She was hoping someone would ask her to dance so she wandered the dance floor passing people who had dates, or were dancing. Sam grabbed a Soda thanked the waiter and sipped it slowly, watching as people danced, her face lit up and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Richard Diagon

Richard Diagon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Richard had concluded that he should start coming to dances later in the evening rather than getting here on time. He knew it would irk the White Rabbit within him, but it would beat waiting around in his fine clothes sipping water. Maybe I should ask someone to dance, or go strike some conversation with someone.... he though as he scanned the room. There weren't that many single people that he saw, and those that were single (and this was a bit shallow), he just wasn't into.

Something red in his peripheral vision caught his attention. He saw that it was a blond-haired girl that was coming his way. Heels, plenty of leg...he could almost feel the testosterone flooding his system. He controlled it a little. He didn't want to let loose some embarrassing and potentially harmful quirk or remark. He brushed off his finery one more time, stood up, and made his way over to the girl, grabbing his drink before he left the table.

"This is quite the presentation," he said once he got to her side, "I wonder exactly how much they must have spent on this. Oh, I'm sorry, forgot to introduce myself. My name is Richard, Richard Diagon. How do you do?" He held out his free hand in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Paige

Samantha Paige

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:52 am

Sam saw a boy coming over to her and she grinned at him, She wasn't good at talking to boys or people in general but she tried her hardest not to slip up and stutter like she used to. "Yeah it's really something." she said, he now stood by her side, and even his presence made her blush deeply, she wasn't used to guys wanting to stand by her.
"I don't know but probably a whole lot." She realized she was doing good, no stuttering or stammering not even a slip of words.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Samantha Paige, how do YOU do?" she countered playfully and wrapped her fingers around his hand in greeting, which made her cheeks turn a darker shade of red, she didn't release his hand though she just let her fingers stay wrapped around his, 'He's cute!' she thought to herself, she hadn't been attracted to anyone in a long while, so this was new to her. She didn't know if she should release his hand or not, but she sure didn't want to.
She continued to smile at him warmly and sipped her soda with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:01 am

Maria looked up, hearing a girl opposite trying to address her, saying she remembered her from their previous maths lesson.

The girl had much longer hair than Maria, tied back. Although, the thing that made it stick out the most was its colour- it was blue! Damn, she's brave. I'd never be able to do that.

The girl started off, "Muttering Mar...........I mean maria.", although the look of shock on her face gave it away.

Maria raised an eyebrow, finishing off 'Muttering Maria' in her mind subconciously. A grin played on her lips, before she eventually gave in and burst out laughing.Muttering Maria!? Seriously? Jeez, even the bullies at my old school had been more creative!

Glancing back to the girl opposite her, who most likely thought she was insane, she calmed down once more, "I'm sorry for my outburst, um... I'm sorry, but I really can't remember your name, even though you know mine."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:41 am

Cyra looked up and saw Matt as he complimented her. Wait, she really did see Matt, as in his whole face. He had an eyepatch, and his hair was set up under a hat. Wow, he was really, really brave. She wouldn't have had the guts to do that, but then again this was Matt. He never ceased to amaze her, that's the kind of guy he was. She smiled up at him as he held the door. "Thanks, you look amazing as well." She put a hand on his chin, briefly, and continued. "It's nice to see more than half of your face. You should show it more often." She said and entered the building. She didn't get far until she gasped.

How did the school afford this party? And if they did, how could she afford going here? It was just that beautiful. She barely dared to walk on the floor, in case she would ruin it. She felt like every step she took gave away a loud clack that could be heard over the music, even though that wasn't the case. She was just nervous after all. This was the first time she was at something like this, after all.

Last edited by Cyra Redfield on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Diagon

Richard Diagon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:01 pm

"Pleasure to meet you," Richard said. He felt her fingers linger on his, realizing what her intention was. Normally he'd let it stay, but he had just met the girl! Awkwardly he freed his hand, but tried to do it politely. If things go right tonight however... He let the thought wander off. "[color=orange]I just arrived back from my...sabbatical, I guess you could say. No, it was more like the universe struck me with wanderlust. Yes, that is a more apt description," he said, taking a small sip of water.

He took a look over the dance floor. There was the same amount of people as there was ten minutes ago. He tapped his feet to the rhythm of the orchestra. An idea came to mind. He set down his drink next to his feet, and turned toward Samantha.

"Say, would you have this dance?" he asked, offering his hand once again.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:45 pm

'Matt' allowed himself to show a shy sort of smile when she complimented her appearance, suggesting that he should do this more often. He had to secretly disagree; even if this whole experience went well and no one really cared that he had a disfigured eye, this was only an occasion. Courage like this didn't come from him everyday.

He blinked when bright lights surrounded him, eventually dimming into what even he knew as a beautiful ballroom. Wow. The music that met his ears was heavenly, no doubt crafted out of a real orchestra. He could sense nervousness besides him, and he glanced down at Cyra. Though he couldn't see too well, she seemed nervous in being such a rich place. 'Matt', who had actually seen better (though he was rather impressed, and he had a small feeling that he knew who was behind this), wasn't as perturbed.

A quick glance around the room made him realize that there weren't as many students as he thought there would be, and plenty of the tables were empty; the ones that were were barely filled. He recognized Mikazuki by her bright blue hair, talking to a student he didn't recognize, but he wasn't too keen on talking to her. Another male student could only be Richard Diagon, who he hadn't talked to in forever. Huh, he had thought that he left the school.

He wondered what to do first, then decided to leave it on Cyra. "You hungry?" he asked his partner, knowing that there was a buffet at one side of the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Paige

Samantha Paige

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Sam smiled at him, and then he freed his hand from hers... She hadn't realized she hadn't let go! She blushed at the awkward moment, she was very oblivious sometimes.
She smiled and giggled as he talked, Sabbatical huh? cool. she thought to herself.

He asked her to dance...HE asked HER to dance....She wasn't a very good dancer in fact her dancing was amost as awkward as her talking, so she almost declined but then she thought 'Why not have a little fun?' so she grinned and said "Why, Of course!" And placed her drink on a table near by and her hand in his, although she was praying she wouldn't step on his feet like she did sometimes when she wasn't wearing her glasses.

Back to top Go down
Richard Diagon

Richard Diagon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:09 am

Richard smiled back, and led Samantha out to the dance floor. He didn't go out very far. He'd rather stay close to the tables, once again his preference for being lost in the crowd taking over. Once he arrived at what he deemed a good spot, he turned on his heel toward her, gently laying his free hand on her waist and lifting the hand he held up to shoulder height. He waited a moment for her to get ready before he started dancing.

"So Samantha, you must be pretty new here. To the best of my knowledge, you weren't here when I left," he asked. "If you are indeed new, then how are you liking the school so far? I rather like it. It allows the students to have a certain level of freedom. I think that's what's most important after all. Giving the kids a chance to find out more about themselves via peer pressure, rather than an oppressive parent. Oh, sorry, am I rambling? Feel free to interrupt me if I start going to far off a tangent,"
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:32 am

Yuri Walked in the room it was truely beautiful She smiled as she looked for someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Paige

Samantha Paige

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:36 am

Sam followed closely as he lead her to a spot, and started to dance, She fell into step with him and smiled as she spoke "Call me Sam." She liked Samantha ok but it seemed to formal, And she just liked Sam better. "I just got here last week actually...And I love it here,but it feels like I don't fit in, not that I ever did really...Yeah I love that I can do whatever I want when I want...Well the thought of doing what I want, anyway not that I actually do alot...My moms not really very strict, but I guess I always followed my own rules and those were stricter than my moms..." She realized she was talking fast and rambling, which she did when she was nervous or talking to a cute boy, which she was both.

HE was rambling? Then what was what SHE was doing considered? Probably something so rare and geeklike that it didn't even have a name.
"You're not rambling...I am, sorry I talk fast when I'm nervous." She couldn't believe she just admitted that, that was also a result of her nervousness -Saying her thoughts without actually giving them permission to leave her head-
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 am

Cyra looked out on the dancefloor and watched the few students who actually dared dancing with their dates. As was customary in any festive event that had to do with school most people just stood awkwardly by the buffet or snacks. She were usually one of them, but today she got a sudden urge to bring Matt up on the dancefloor and just dance without giving a damn. When Matt mentioned eating she blushed and looked away. "Y-yeah, a little." She replied, pressing her index fingers against each other.

As she looked in that direction she saw a familiar face. She waved at Yuri, who she had met in the swimming pool and in an indirect way was the reason Cyra was here. She motioned for Yuri to come over. She turned back to Matt with a smile. Who'd think that befriending someone new could bring old friends together again? Certainly not Cyra.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:07 pm

Yuri saw Cyra and....MATT? was that Matt? Wow everything was different tonight, she thought.
Yuri walked over to them and said "Cyra, you look AWSOME." Yuri pulled at her own,
way-to-short Way-to-lowcut dress and balanced carefully on her heels, she should have brought the other crutch, but who wants to walk with crutches at a Ball?
She looked Cyra over again, wow she looked way different and the heels gave her a good amount of height to, and the Kimono was beautiful... It really brought out her hair... but now the mystery...Who was Cyra getting so dressed up for? It didn't seem like she had a boyfriend from their talk at the pool, but Yuri was going to find out.

She turned to Matt, who looked amazing and amazingly different, good different of course...now she could see his whole face... Wait now...Was Cyra getting dressed up for Matt? Hmm..they'd be a cute couple! She thought, she always had to be the matchmaker so she had to get to work quickly...
She faced Matt and said "And Matt..Wow you look hot!" she wasn't hitting on him but, if Cyra was interested in him it would spark jealousy, and that was the first step in a relationship!

She balanced on her Crutch and stepped back to look at them both next to eachother, She pointed her finger quickly between them, and said "So you two on a date then?" it was a question that would cause some stuttering probably for both of them to answer...

She smiled at them and took a drink from a waiter and quietly thanked him, She wobbled a little thanks to her broken ankle, so she probably wouldn't dance tonight, but that didn't mean they couldn't! she was thinking of ways to get them together but first Cyra had to be interested in him...Which she would soon find out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next