Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Day 1: Moving In

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izanagi

Izanagi

Day 1: Moving In Empty
PostSubject: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:23 pm

Saizo opened the door into his new home, darkness enveloping him as he entered. He reached for a lightswitch with his right hand along the wall to his right and flicked on the lights, reavealing an amazing room. Saizo mouthed out the word WOW as his eyes wandered the new room.

Saizo's big blue eyes looked around to take in the new environment. The walls were a beautiful shade of red, with the kanji for heaven, painted in black, was painted above his twin bed on the wall next to it. He looked into the bathroom, where he left a bag labeled "Toiletries" on the floor. He walked out of that room, turned to Ria and said, "You can leave those bags by my bed over there," where upon saying that he pointed towards the bed straight ahead of her. He walked into his kitchen and left two bags labeled "Food Stuffs".

Saizo returned to the main room, where he sighed and sat down on his bed. His big green eyes journeyed to Ria, where upon he asked confidentaly, "I have a question. Are all the girls in this school as pretty as you?"
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:35 am

Ria casually walked in behind Saizo, knowing full well what to expect, having experienced the same excitement from opening her own dormitory. Heh, maybe she needed to hang out in her dorm more. All she used hers for was sleeping and homework, really. And even then, that was rare.

Placing the bags on Saizo's bed, she looked up to the wall, noticing somesort of writing- most likely chinese or japanese (she was hopeless with telling the difference), and decided to shrug it off, not wanting to offend Saizo if it said something special to him in some way. Although she had to admit, the brushwork was pretty sweet.

Taking a seat on the beanbag hidden away under the window, she watched as Saizo entered to take a seat on the bed, having dropped off some of his belongings in neighbouring rooms. He turned towards her, and dropped the question.

Oh god... she could already feel crimson spreading across her cheeks, Maybe he's testing me. Toying me about a bit. Of all the beautiful girls we passed on the way in here and he just had to ask me that? W-wait a second! He called me pretty...? Me? Pretty?! This certainly was a first for the girl- nobody but her parents had ever considered her pretty!

"U-uh... w-w-well..." she cringed, Activate stutter-mode... she mused in desperation.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:15 am

Saizo looked down at his feet, his blue hair drooping and covering his panic stricken face. Dammit, Now what do I do? I don't think that sudden burst of courage will ever return, Saizo thought, racing through his mind for either a "get out of jail free card" or a way to try and continue this conversation. Saizo sat in silence, trying not to think with his brain for once and come up with a solution.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:44 am

Ria went blank, not quite knowing what on earth to do next. She looked up to where Saizo was sitting, hoping he'd day something positive to break the awkwardness she'd created. No such luck.

He only looked down at his feet, the mass of blue covering his expression.

Gah! Now look what you've done Maria! He obviously worked up courage to say that, and you completely went against that. Foolish girl. Do something, at least.

"...it depends... what you'd c-c-consider... pretty..." Ria began, sweeping her fringe from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:57 am

Saizo slowly rose his head up, slightly less panicked, but maintaining a calm face.

Just try man, Saizo heard a voice inside of him say, The worst she can say is No.

Saizo got up from his seat, walked forward towards Maria a few step, and knealt down at eye level with her. He brushed back some of her hair, saying, "What if i consider girls who have pretty strawberry blonde (is that your character's color, cause that's what it seems) hair and big green eyes pretty." Saizo did the best he could to keep color in his face, and also prepared for the possibility of being slapped
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:27 am

Ria watched as he raised his head once more, his face completely straight. Getting up, he made his way over to where she was set, crouching down, his green orbs looking directly into hers. He began sweeping away some of the hair from her face, but although slightly unnerved, she kept still.

He seemed to have regained some of his confidence, and, much to her surprise, asked her what would happen if he liked girls who just so happened to have her characteristics. She flushed, realizing immediately he was talking about her.

"U-Um, Saizo..." she just didn't know how to phrase it without sounding mean. They'd only met around 15 minutes beforehand, and well, Ria hadn't exactly been in a relationship of any kind before. She felt rushing into it right now would be a bit crude- all she knew was his name, after all. If they got to know each other more, then perhaps. But now? Wouldn't it seem desperate of her?

"I'm sorry... I-I don't think I'm r-r-eady... for this... quite y-yet." she buried her face away in her blazer, utterly unsure.

((OOC: Suppose it is strawberry blonde-ish))
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:41 am

Upon hearing these words, Saizo put down his hand and took a few steps back. He looked away, his face being covered again by his blue mass, and said, "I'm sorry, truly. I never meant to rush things."

Saizo turned around to face the wall and continued with saying, "From my experiences, I have seen many people rush into things. I thought that waiting would work, but it never did. I learned that sometimes, it's best to rush. But, I rushed in a little faster than expected." As Saizo finished his speech, he stood there, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:55 am

Ria kept her head in place, hidden away, listening guiltily to Saizo apologise. God, she was useless in these kind of things. She just couldn't hold down the sickening feeling she had. Here he was on his first day, stressed out as ever, embarrassed to death most likely. And then there was her, who had caused the entire thing. I've got a knack for trouble... she sighed.

"Saizo. Don't blame yourself." she stood up from the beanbag, walking over to where he stood. "I'm sorry." the girl just couldn't stand for seeing someone like this.

It all happened so fast. One moment, she was stood there, watching him. The next, she had her arms wrapped around him in an embrace. She tried miserably to choke back the tears. "I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:08 am

Saizo remained silent mostly, but when Ria embraced him, Saizo's green eyes widened greatly with suprise at what happened. Saizo replied to Ria, saying, "There's no need to be sorry, Ria. I came on a little too strong and a little too fast. That's completely understandable. If you want to, we can just forget this happened and just stay friends for now. I have no problem with that." Saizo took a deep breath afterwards, feeling a heavy burden being lifted from him. He felt better now that he had said what he needed to say.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:03 pm

Ria rubbed the water about to emerge from her eyes, "Y-You mean it?" Nonetheless, she kept her arms around Saizo just a tad longer, before pulling away again, feeling more positive about the situation.

"Thanks Saizo," she sniffled, "You're a good friend."

Forgetting about the whole mishap would probably be for the best. It felt as if people were teasing Ria enough for her stuttering problem whenever she got even remotely nervous, so people knowing about this on top wouldn't be particularly helpful.

"S-so... I guess you'll need help putting away some of this, then." she murmured quietly, motioning towards the bed, hoping to get off the topic as quickly as possible. This was all behind them now.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Feeling better after that mishap, Saizo turned back around towards Ria when she said he was a great friend. He smiled at her, knowing that he will enjoy Ria's friendship.

"You don't really have to," Saizo replied to Ria, "But if you insist on it, Could you put away the stuff in the kitchen. Won't take too long." Saizo walked over to the bed, where he picked up his bags and dragged them to his walk-in closet, and began putting away jeans and hanging up dress shirts of all different patterns and colors.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:57 pm

"O-Ok." and at that, the girl wandered into the other room, picking up the two bags from the kitchen worktop. She grinned, reading the labels attached to both bags, which read 'food stuffs' Prepared as always...

Pulling open the freezer, she began piling the frozen-foods in the drawer, before moving on to the fridge. Stocking up everything made her remember that her own food-stocks in her dorm were actually running pretty low.

"Hey Saizo,"she called through the doorway, "I'm going to the grocery store outside school tomorrow. Do you... uh... wanna get to know the area a bit better? I mean, there's the mall, or the amusement park..." the girl trailed off as she flipped open the bread-bin and slid in a few loaves of bread.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Almost instantly, in reply to Maria's question, Saizo said, "Sure! Why not." As he finished putting away all of his clothing, Saizo came to realize that he could hear the cound of music, and recalled hearing about a Christmas Ball on the school website. He walked out of his closet and said, "Hey Maria, Is there some kind of dance or something going on at the school right now?"
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Ria froze, rooted to the spot, upon realizing what Saizo had just asked her. That was tonight?!

Sure, she'd known about it for ages- heck, even her aunt had gone all out to buy her some new frock specifically for the occasion (and probably many more occasions afterwards, to get the money-worth out of it), but today? She'd completely forgotten. Slipped her mind entirely.

Peeping her head round the doorway after checking her phone for the time, she replied, "Yeah... they're doing some sort of Christmas ball- it's formal attire." she sighed as she too began to hear orchestrated music, "It's in a few hours, but I think they might just be rehearsing now."

Looking across to the closet, she added, "You do have a suit, right?"
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:46 pm

"Yep, I have a few outfits ready for things like this," Saizo replied happily, opening one of the drawers in the closet, and taking out a pair of black dress pants. He reached for a coat hanger, and upon the hanger was a dark red long sleeved dress shirt and dark green tie. He placed his attire on the bed nearby him, and reached into his bag, where he took out a black fedora and left it next to the attire he laid out.

Saizo walked into the bathroom, where he took out of his bag labeled Toiletries several rolls of toilet paper, a zip-loc bag with a few toothbrushes, mouthwash, and toothpaste, deoderant, cologne, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and several red towels. Saizo began putting away all of the belongings, leaving the towels in a cabinet by the shower, the body wash, shampoo, and conditioner i the shower itself, and everything else in a cabinet below the sink.

Saizo exited the bathroom and removed from the seemingly empty bag a faux leather laptop case, and put it inside a desk drawer and locked it with a sepparate key attached to his key ring.

Saizo sighed deeply, taking in the feel of the new home he had, and flopped down onto his bed, back first, being wary of his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Having gone back in the kitchen and stored all the food, Ria re-entered the main room, realizing Saizo had gone and was most likely occupying the bathroom. Glancing at the bed, which was now occupied by that evening's clothes, she guessed it'd be round about time for her to get ready too.

Honestly, she really wasn't too bothered about going or not. But according to some of the girls in her year, some teachers were on the hunt for the children who were skiving the ball, and would give immediate action if they were not to go. Frankly, it just wasn't worth the hassle.

"Saizo, do you mind if I pop out to get ready?" she called through the door, re-checking the time again, "I don't think there's enough time for me to come back up here, but I'll see you there."

Picking up her coat, which was now beside the beanbag, she remembered that he didn't know exactly where the ball would be held.

"Oh, and Saizo, if you go via the common room, then straight down all the flights of stairs, the ball's directly in front of you." she paused rummaging in her pockets until she found a scrap of paper and pen.

Scribbling away her phone number on the paper, she set it ontop of Saizo's clothes (possibly the most obvious place he'd find it). "Call me if you get lost anyway... bye!"

And at that, the girl left the dorm, closing the door swiftly behind her, getting prepared for the events to follow.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Saizo's eyes darted over to his clothing, where he saw Maria's number that was left on his bed. He picked it up and held it in front of his face, examining it. He reached into his pocket and took out his cell phone, putting Maria in his contacts. He set down his phone and grabbed his clothes, running back into the bathroom, where he put on extra deoderant, threw on his formal dressware, and sprayed his ocean scent cologne. He removed the belongings he had in his pants pockets and moved them to his dress pants pockets, and left the bathroom. Saizo put on his black fedora over his blue mop of hair, and walked to the window and used it as a mirror to inspect himself.

Saizothrew on a pair of dress shoes and socks before his departure, upon which he locked his dorm room, making his way towards the ball room as Maria had directed him. Saizo wore a big grin, hoping that this would be a great time.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:38 am

Topic closed? ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: Moving In   Day 1: Moving In I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day 1: Moving In
Page 1 of 1