Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Horrors of School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Horrors of School Empty
PostSubject: Horrors of School   Horrors of School I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:29 am

Obviously, the amount of regular people have decreased dramatically once winter break finished. The reason why.. Is of course, school.

Finals are coming up, and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one abstaining themselves from this website to deal with them. I'll use this notice now to say that I won't be joining any roleplays until finals are over (in around two weeks or so).

Good luck everyone!

Edit: And now I will barely be on, as in like.. Once a day at the most? Sorry guys.

Last edited by Karatsu on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Kira

Kira

Horrors of School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrors of School   Horrors of School I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:29 pm

And I'll take this moment to point out that I don't have to worry about any of this since I'm two years graduated. XDD Only, that leaves me to find another excuse for my own inactivity. I was preparing for war. Razz No, seriously. I went to war in Wilmington, Virginia. I needed to make weapons and shields and armor. I got to use my sword that I made myself. Smile Anyway so, yeah. I got wrapped up in Darkon, great way to relieve stress, and so I will be more active from now on but, I won't be as active as I once was. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/

Horrors of School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: Off-Topic :: Notices-
Jump to: