Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

James Poe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Poe

James Poe

James Poe Empty
PostSubject: James Poe   James Poe I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Vital Statistics:

Name: James Henry Poe
Age/Grade: 18/senior
Height: 5'8
Weight: 145 pounds
Appearance: Thick but smooth strawberry blond hair with an emo cut that cuts in front of his right eye when he wants it to but usually he has pulled to the side with the sides stopping at the bottom of his jaw and the back reaching the bottom of his neck. greenish blue eyes(they tend to change colors).Mostly muscular from practicing martial arts however it's mostly lean muscle with a little fat. pale very very very pale. cross branded on right inner forearm. death eater symbol branded on inner left forearm. Raven scared on upper right arm. Guild seal scared on left upper arm. Red light saber tattooed along spine.white scars on right forearm from self harm. And a small hoop botton left lip peircing.When James does smile it tends to end up being a smirk which is usually the only way you can tell he's joking with you. Or he could be happy who knows.

Relations:

Sexuality:Doesn't alk about being transgendered but will admit it when asked. Modern gentleman in the fact that he feels pain when he sees a girl upset and so is willing to do almost anything to see a girl happy. has had sex with one girl.
Preferences: Thin dark haired and slightly evil but seems innocent with high intelligence who also loves any form of comedy.
Likes: (music that isn't most country. the bass. video games. books. television. movies. sports. cars. motorcycles, blood and fire
Dislikes: country music.Justine Beaver. imbeciles. egotists. thieves. spoiled rich kids. cycling

Back story:
History: Emily was born into a family that was far from rich. Her father was a construction worker who often did odd jobs when he could. While her mother worked as a secretary. Neither of her parents ever got home before 8. She was raised mostly by her sister, Alice and any babysitter Alice didn't torture into retirement. Emily Always wanted to be a boy but her religious mother chalked it up to a phase even into high school. Emily found many escapes as a child she would ride her skateboard, practice martial arts, and when the family could finally afford one she played video games. It wasn't until junior high that her father became a doctor and the family had extra money. This was the same time Emily got intertwined the "bad kids" also known as the only ones that accepted her as James. He was often picked on one for being a nerd but also for "thinking" He was a guy. He would often fight as a result of rage. His freshman year was when he began using Marijuana to self medicate to get rid of the depression that seemed to stalk him. When the depression got to bad he would often cut or burn to calm down. In his sophomore year his parents sent him to charter school in order to try and help. IT was there that he found teachers and students that fully accepted him. However when his parents learned of his drug use when he was entering his senior year they agreed to let him go through transition if he changed schools and friends.

Last edited by James Poe on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

James Poe Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Poe   James Poe I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:17 pm

James Poe ScriptApproved
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
James Poe

James Poe

James Poe Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Poe   James Poe I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:27 am

changed it a little if you want to please re approve unless you don't think it needs to be
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

James Poe Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Poe   James Poe I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:30 am

So it's clear to me, you got a sex change and now have male reproductive organs?
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
James Poe

James Poe

James Poe Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Poe   James Poe I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:28 pm

no. eventually I'll start therapy then testosterone shots then get my boobs cut off : ) but since that take years James had the boobs cut off and testosterone shots
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

James Poe Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Poe   James Poe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Poe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: General Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: