Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Smoking On A Cold Day's Afternoon. [Cherry first, then open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle

Danielle

Smoking On A Cold Day's Afternoon. [Cherry first, then open] Empty
PostSubject: Smoking On A Cold Day's Afternoon. [Cherry first, then open]   Smoking On A Cold Day's Afternoon. [Cherry first, then open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Danielle was at her car, sitting on the bonet with her music blasting from her car. School had just finished, even though she had two free periods before, she studied and was bored and tired, so she came to hang out by her car. She had an envelope in her left hand and a packet of cigarettes next to her bum. She opened the envelope, hoping it was something good but it was only a letter from the school. It was short and simple.

"Dear Danielle,

There is a new student who is going to attend the school, she'll need someone to look after her, so she'll be sharing your room with you, we have already moved your double bed out and put in two singles and another desk for her. She'll be arriving this afternoon.

Her name is Victoria, thank you Danielle.

Whisper Hallow Academy"

As Danielle read, her face scrunched up, this new girl would have to put up with the random guys that Danielle tended to bring to the room. Hopefully Victoria would be much cooler than the other girls that Danielle had scared away. She then scrunched the letter up and put it next to her, letting out a sigh.
She pulled out a cigarette that she had prepared earlier and placed it in her mouth, setting it alight. She took in a deep breath, then pulling the smoke away from her mouth, she puffed out the smoke, all of it rising above her.

Suddenly she heard a car coming along, incase it was a teacher, she took the cigarette out of her mouth and just held it by her side where it couldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Smoking On A Cold Day's Afternoon. [Cherry first, then open]   Smoking On A Cold Day's Afternoon. [Cherry first, then open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:03 am

A massive black hummer rolled up into the school's carpark, the windows tinted so it was impossible to see who was inside. One might assume it was someone rich, as no average Joe had a car like that. As it stopped in one of the many parks, the back door opened and a slight girl stepped out. She was wearing a school uniform, which her mother had forced her into. After arguing that school would be over when she got there, she was told it didn't matter and she had to put it on anyway. She had screamed and thrown a small tantrum, but was sick of screaming at her parents by then and sumbitted. But, the girl had taken a few liberties with her outfit. She had taken up the skirt by a few inches, removed the top button from her shirt and replaced the ugly black shoes with her own heels, for now anyway.

She stepped out of the car and went around the back, pulling out a massive pink and black suitcase from the boot. She stopped for a second, pulled a raspberry flavoured lollipop out of her skirt pocket and put it in her mouth before pulling out the handle to roll her suitcase away. It had pretty much what she needed, but she would need to go shopping to replace some of the clothes she had left behind.

As she pulled her suitcase away, she held out her pink-nailpolished middle finger to those left in the car. The tooted the horn at her in response, but she didn't pay them the respect of turning around. As she walked, she noticed another girl sitting on the bonnet of what she presumed to be her car. She was playing some random music and having a smoke, so the pink-haired girl walked over to her.

"Hey, do you know where the girl's dorm 26 is?" she said. Remembering to be polite she added quickly, "my name's Victoria Ball. Most people call me Cherry though, because of my hair."
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Smoking On A Cold Day's Afternoon. [Cherry first, then open]   Smoking On A Cold Day's Afternoon. [Cherry first, then open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:13 am

Danielle turned around to look at the big hummer rolling in and a new student stepping out of the hummer. That had to be Victoria. Danielle slowly put her cigarette back in her mouth as she watched the student get out hjer suitcase. The student came over to Danielle, Danielle looked at the girl with a smirk as she talked.

She had to think of whether to mislead the girl and have fun... or actually tell her where the room was. Maybe both, she could have more fun later. She took her smoke out of her mouth and breathed out.

"Hello Victoria.. Cherry, whatever. I'm Danielle." She paused, taking in another breath of her cigarette. "Yeah, you're my new room mate, so I guess you can put your stuff in my car until I finish my smoke and then I'll show you where to go. We have a lot of things to go over." As she talked, smoke came out of her mouth.

She figured that Cherry would do what Danielle said to do then sit next to Danielle, if she hadn't already been scared away by the many facial piercings and the smoking.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Smoking On A Cold Day's Afternoon. [Cherry first, then open]   Smoking On A Cold Day's Afternoon. [Cherry first, then open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:13 am

Her smile faded quickly as the girl spoke to her. It wasn't as mnuch what she said but how she said it, Cherry didn't trust her much. However, she quickly obliged and went over to the passenger door, shoving her suitcase onto the seat. She walked back around and sat on the bonnet next to Danielle, pulling her own packet of cigarettes and lighter out of her pocket. She threw away her lollipop and lit up a fag, before putting it in her mouth.

"What kind of stuff to go over?" she asked, leaning back to the bonnet. People in front of them could probably see up her skirt by now, but she honestly didn't care.

"And, are the teachers around here strict? It better not be like my old school..."

((Short coz I cbf))
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Smoking On A Cold Day's Afternoon. [Cherry first, then open]   Smoking On A Cold Day's Afternoon. [Cherry first, then open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:42 am

A smile streaked across Danielle's face as the new student lit up a cigarette and started smoke. Maybe Cherry would be someone Danielle could along with quite well. Even with how she sat, she was already flashing to a few of the senior boys and didn't care. This was a suprise to Danielle, she usually got the uptight goody goods.

"Well... I think I like you already, Cherry." She said with a more friendly tone. "Now, straight down to the rules of the room. You are allowed to bring boys back to the room, aslong as I am high, drunk or asleep while you are doing so.. or if I have a lover over." She paused.

"I smoke weed, if there's a session going on in my room, you're not going to tell anyone or complain."

"The door is locked when neither of us are in there, to protect valubles."

"I'm sure you can get the rest, eventually. If you ever play basshunter in our room, I will kick you out for a night."

She took a few puffs of her fag and carried on to answer Cherry's question.

"Some teachers are, some aren't. Some can be quite the sleaze's too... It gets easy to get A's, if you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoking On A Cold Day's Afternoon. [Cherry first, then open]   Smoking On A Cold Day's Afternoon. [Cherry first, then open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoking On A Cold Day's Afternoon. [Cherry first, then open]
Page 1 of 1