Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Little Arty Things :3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:16 am

Hani's shirt would have "I <3 CAKES", but Ellis' shirt would have "I <3 PIES" or... "I <3 NOODLES" x3;;

I remember it :3 I think x3;; It needs some work though o.o;;; Oh dear nya...
Drawing is gooooood :3 <3 I need to dig out my graphics tablet~ I think it may be feeling neglected ;____;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:45 am

Makes sense 8D

OAO Well, good luck on it X]
Haha true~ I tried drawing yesterday on my tablet, see, but something kept on screwing it up o_o I think Karatsu was intentionally stopping me from drawing a Fem! version of him OTL I'll sketch it out on paper first~~
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:24 pm

I has awesome hair!! >:3 If it's left on it's own it looks like Soi Fon hair (but blonde) and if I spike it out it looks like Hani! It is win!! >:3

Thankies~ @w@;;;
Nya o.o; Karatsu sure has his ways... He has nothing to worry about, though! If Ceci can crossdress, then Karatsu can! He's already quite pret- *sees Karatsu running towards her with a baseball bat...* O_O;; *throws Ceci at him and runs*

...o.o;;

I'm working on a couple Team Fortress 2 memes >:3 They're looking good~~<3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:08 pm

OAO NIIIIIIICE XDDD Lucky bum~ My hair isn't good at all *sob* I needta wear a wig or somethin' if I want to cosplay anyone, even if they have black hair like mine >W<

LOL But the thing is, is that this isn't crossdress; it's a real genderbend XDDD;;
*Karatsu drops bat and catches Cecilla while going !?!?!*
Aaah poor OC's XD;

.w.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Thankies @w@;;;
You're so lucky having black hair >w<! My hair has no colour. It's just blob. It doesn't know what colour it is. What style is your hair? I'm sure it looks cute >:O

Ah~ I can see why Karatsu isn't too fond of it x3; If Ceci was a guy, she would have purple or red hair >w<; Hmm... although Ceci would be happy to genderbend cuz then she would be able to do real yaoi... *Ceci shouts "Muahaha! Yesssss!" whilst being caught by Karatsu*
*Watches Karatsu's amazing ninja skills* O_____O

Whooo confusion~~~~~ >w<;;;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Black hair isn't good for cosplaying though @W@ Since the best characters have light-colored hair~
Haha, my hair is around my shoulders, with side-swept bangs @W@ Not that different from my ID XD My hair grows REALLY quickly (when I drew my ID, my hair was really like that) so I usually let it grow a lot before cutting it

LOLWUT XDDDD Didn't know Cecilla was THAT type of fangirl LOL
*Karatsu: o-o ... *drops Cecilla. Gently. Somehow*

Yes, confusion XD;;;
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:08 pm

I guess you're right >o<;;; Kaito has blue hair, but it's a royal blue... not a particularly dark blue... and... and... I can;t think much more... it's too late o.o;; almost midnight... *bignotsleepyyawn*
My hair is shorter than yours! And Kraatz's... x3;;; My fringe always grows quickly o.o;; (curse you, fringe, and your ability to work your way into various conversations!!!) Your hair sounds nice nya... *is slightly jealous*

She's not a rabid "kyah! he spoke to him so now they have to make out constantly and be the subject of all my sick fantasies!!!" fangirl... however, she is a fan of Kazuya Minekura's works... especially Saiyuki and Wild Adapter (mainly because I like them, but I'm more for the action and boom! headshots xD oh, and Hakkai. He looks like the medic from TF2 x3) so she's been exposed to implied guyxguy stuff >w<

*Cecilla looks up at Karatsu, pokes his cheek and hugs him around his waist "Kaboom~~"*

I need sleep. And yet I'm not sleepy. Huzzah <--- likes this word.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Go to sleep early ever day, you >[
Yeaaaaaaah, weird isn't it? 8D Hahaha, your fringe really does love sneaking its way into here XD;
Nah, my hair isn't nice .w. It's thick and pretty wavy; I get tons of layers to make it look thinner, and I have to take a shower in the morning or else it'll turn out weird. Nowadays I just tie it to get it out of the way XD;

Oooh dear, those fangirls are just weird @_@;; Haha, I don't mind yaoi, I guess, and neither does Karatsu (he IS bi after all XD) OAO Huh~

Karatsu: ;;; *hugs back*

Yesh, go to sleep >O
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:19 am

Sorry >.<;;
It's not even long anymore o.o;;;
Bwuh, I have the layers problem too x3 I had to get loadsa layers put in~ Thick hair is nicer than awful thin hair though; remember that! >o<; And it's good to shower every morning x3;; I can't tie my hair up, 'cept for Ceci pigtails. I could probbie do those.

I know one of those fangirls xD Holly loves yaoi~ and topless guys~ and emo fringes~ oh, and Karatsu... she said he was hot when i showed her a piccy of him a while back xD She poisoned my mind with shonen-ai and yaoi @w@;;;; Gravitation is quite cute.

I got sleep! @_@;;; Triumph~~~
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:28 am

I guessed that XD;
Lol, I guess OAO A lot of people tell me that they're jealous of my hair, guys and girls alike XD;
Lulz, go do that~

OAO Aaaaaaaaah, I see XDDD I don't know anyone like that, thankfully 'nuff, though I did meet those type of people in real life.
D'aw, Karatsu's blushing... Wait.. He looks rather freaked out XD;

Yay! @W@ I seriously need some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:46 am

I'm not surprised lotsa people are jealous >w<;; It's probbie nice for petting too ('o')/ My hair is quite pettable xD
And I shall! When I can find some hair ties @_@;; It's been so long since I've even bothered to think about tieing it up OTL I'm so lazy...

Ah~ you're lucky then :3 Sometimes it's funny. And other times it's kinda... Me: "wouldn't someone x thisotherguy be better?" Holly: "..." Me: "ahaha...*will shut up now o.o;;;;;;;;*"
Heehee x3 poor Karatsu<3

Then go to sleep! xD
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Hehe, yeah. I like petting short hair @w@ No one dares to pet my hair, though; they'd probably get bitten (yeah, I bite in self-defense)

LOL XD;; Oh dear. I like to talk to my sister about those type of things, but she calls me a weirdo in return, despite that she really likes yaoi O_O More than me. Most of the time we just talk about Kurofai from Tsubasa and 8059 from KHR.
x]

I can't. I'm in school right now OAO And this class has that laptop-scanning thing so I'm scared ><
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Hooray for petti- ah. *moves away because she was about to pet him* >.>;; Please don't bite me... I have cake?

*holds up sign saying "In favour of Kurofai<3"* I also like any Saiyuki yaoi (Kazuya Minekura ftw<333) *gets shot* But they're couples which could actually happen. And they make sense. But things like... *thinks* KyonxKoizumi... I-I just can't get my head round it. MarisaxAlice is cute, but that's yuri.

Wait until p.e then x3; If you have p.e today~
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:40 pm

>W> Cake...? (Actually, I prefer brownies >: O) *noms*

Hehe yeaaaaaaaaaaaah 8D KuroFai! It's actually 99/100 canon!
.w.;;; *has little to no idea about what you're talking about, and I can't look it up either `cause I'm still at school XDDD*

Nah, I don't ;w; And besides, we move around in PE! OAO Lulz, I'm in open period now~ Hehe, school's almost over .w.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:38 pm

...*bakes brownies* are these okies? x3;

Oui! >O< They're so cute! I love CLAMP<33
Saiyuki is amazing~ The art is amazing~ there's action, awesome characters and comedy. I have the Saiyuki Reload DVDs x3 The dub isn't actually that bad~ Look it up when you get the chance!

Nooooo ><;; I used to fall asleep when my team wasn't playing in basketball :3 Then people would ask if I could switch with them. So I did >:3
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Yes .w.

CLAMP's pretty awesome, though they do produce random things out of nowhere 8D;;; Shame that Tsubasa ended, though. Now we just have to wait and see if they appear in xxxHolic OTL Well, at least they were mentioned once...

OAO Alright, I'll be sure to check it out sometime X] *puts it in my list to read*

I-I don't see how that's possible in my school XD You snooze ya lose! @W@;;
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:39 am

Clover has to be my favourite. I was lucky enough to buy a copy of the omnibus edition when I spotted it in town @w@;; It made me cry... it's so sad but the art is pretty :3<333 Hopefully they'll make a comeback~ CLAMP always recycles characters<3 Like Ai Yazawa (I love her manga too)

Yay! >w< Sanzo, Goku, Gojyo and Hakkai remind me of Kraatz, Ceci, Jason and Karatsu x3 The similarities are scary; Hakkai is blind in his right eye, Goku is hyper and loves food, Sanzo is badass, and Gojyo is a ladies man xDD

I blame... my friends' comfy shoulders!
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Clover, huh.... Ack, I couldn't find a copy of that anywhere @_@ Not online.. Pssh, seems like I have to go to a bookstore to find it, neh XD;
I love how they recycle characters @W@ Thing is, though, is that Tsubasa was the first CLAMP work I read XD;; Then I moved onto other mangas.

O-o W-Wow... Yay for similarities?! XDDD

XDDD Yeah yeah, move the blame to something (or someone) else, neh~
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:52 pm

I think you can get it on Amazon~ I'd check there^^ It really is a beautiful manga.
The first CLAMP work I read was Cardcaptor Sakura~ >w<;; Haaah... I remember watching Cardcaptors on tv when I was little ;____;

It's crazy. o.o;; More coincidences xD

*hides* ^^;;;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:54 pm

OAO I don't own any manga @_@ My parents would probably kill me if I did XDD
.w. Cardcaptor Sakura, neh. It's only fifty chapters long, I should really go and read it XD;;

NOTHING IS A COINCIDENCE~~~

.w.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:10 am

Y-you don't own any manga? O_O Do you read it all online? Why would your parents kill youuuu~? If my parents didn't let me have manga I would die o.o;; I think my collecetion adds up to about £700 worth of manga now @_@;;
It's uber cute~! And I cried a lil at the end of Master of the Clow ;__;

xD Absotively nothing~~ >w<;;

Random new subject: Have you heard of EXIT TUNES/ EXIT TRANCE? They're pretty awesome o.o;
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Yeah, I don't own any graphic novels, not one @W@;; It's waaaaay too expensive XD;; That much manga.. My parents would really kill me. Instead I have like.. $500 worth of series books, and $1000 worth of just plain books OWO;;;; I read all my manga online, unless it's not there; then I just go to the bookstore, grab a few mangas, sit down, and read while looking like an idiot.
.w. Eh~ Seems sad~

Jeez, you know a lot of stuff I don't OAO Maybe it's cause you're older than me (only two years LOL) No, never heard of them x];;;
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:07 pm

I agree that they're expensive @_@;; The whole £700 is only enough to fill 2.5 x 1 metre long shelves >.<;; I had to sell a lot of the novels I had a while back to make money and room for more manga and comics OTL
Don't worry, I used to sit in the bookshop in Cambridge for ages reading manga... but it closed about a month ago TT^TT;;; You're not alone.
It's really sad but really happy @_@;;

That or I don't have much of a social life beyond seeing Kraatz, Gunfight and OMGIMONFIRE most weekends to go to the cinema or play videogames x3;; But I guess it's better than going out each weekend, getting drunk and possibly alcohol poisoning and then passing out on some random person's front lawn... When I overhear these kinda stories in class it makes me feel like being inside a lot and not going to tons of parties isn't necessarily a bad thing^^
/END RANT
EXIT TUNES/EXIT TRANCE do remixes of anime songs and j-pop songs :3 They've also released some vocaloid albums^^ I recommend them~
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:18 pm

D: Must've been trounblesome, neh~
Gah, that sucks D: My bookstore is like, ten minute walk away XD;; I'm just too lazy to go there just to read manga, though.

OAO Yeah, I guess. I just stay home on weekends too. Ah, but then again, I'm 13~ XD I guess I'll still be doing this when I'm older, though .w.;; It's true that being at parties mean you have a better social life, but hell you get screwed and somehow end up having a baby with a stranger >: |
OAO I'll go check them out XD If you recommend them then there's no reason to be scared hehe

You've been drawing anything lately? OAO I swear Karatsuko is killing me.
Back to top Go down
Cecilla Izayoi

Cecilla Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:07 am

Hwaaa! I have a reason to leave the house now! I have found a bookshop that does loadsa awesome manga aaaand a library that does uber loadsa manga and they're in the same city aaaand that's the city that we'll be moving near in the summer! I'm so happeeeee!

I think when I move I might go out and just sit in the library at the weekends... >w<;; Having a baby with some random stranger would be so scary O____O;;;; And odd... and slightly irresponsible.

Oui! I have finished a grand total of 2 drawings and looooooaaaadsa doodles OTL. One drawing features Remi using Jason as a footrest, making Richard be her personal waiter, forcing Kraatz to give her massages, and tormenting poor Karatsu. And my other drawing is superhero Ellis on a jet powered surfboard xD;; I've photoshopped loadsa photos too~~~ :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Arty Things :3   Little Arty Things :3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Arty Things :3
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next