Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Haruma Hihiao

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Haruma Hihiao Empty
PostSubject: Haruma Hihiao   Haruma Hihiao I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 am

Vital Statistics: Haru has asma(don't know how to spell it correctly x,x) but he has an inhaler.

Name:Haruma Iaiken Hihiao
Age/Grade: 17, Grade 11.
Height: 134 Lbs.
Appearance: Haru has a crimson red hair that is pretty much a mop top. He carries around a guitar everywhere usually, but he does not in school. He also wheres waxed dress boots that are black. A white/grey class shirt with no cuffs on the sleeves. His pants are slate class pants which seem to be pull-ups. His eyes are the same color as his hair. He has a small, unnoticable mustache that is turning crimson red slowly as it grows. Haru's height is 6 foot 11(inches). He weighs 134 pounds. His body is muscular and looks like John Travolta's size(? random I know...)

Relations:N/A

Sexuality: Straight, but Haru is willing to expirement with guys or (what's it called when a girl has a d**k?) deep down. Well, it is natural. Haru is unexperienced.
Preferences: Haru gets turned on by breasts, nudity, and actions. So, for example, if a girl hopped onto him, he would get, you know the rest O.o.
Likes: Haru likes that girls exist :3. Also, he likes video games involving violence or strategy, movies involving action and drama, and sports such as hockey.
Dislikes: Assholes. Self-explanable. But seriously, who even likes them? They are rude and disrespectful. He also does not like rape. Would YOU rapists liked to get raped by someone uglier? No.

Back story: Haruma Iaiken Hihiao is a 17-year old student of Whisper Hallow Academy. He is a 3rd-year student but had only been there a month in 9th grade. Haru is a quiet but nice. For a while, he did street fighting but after that bit, he became less rild up.

History: Haruma from age 1-10 was a baby, toddler, and child prodigy. He is an intelligent yet strong student. When he was in elementary, the boy had been picked on for quite a long time. Up until the summer before 5th grade, he had trained his body extremely to become strong enough to stand up for himself. Haru's family was very poor while he was in middle school. What he did to fix that was street fight. Although Haru was young, he still made enough money for the house. One day, he came home bruised up with 1,000 yen. His parents asked what was wrong but he said he was jumped. This was from ages 11-14. At age 14, Haru attended Whisper Hallow Academy for a month due to a contact who is now dead. But, after a month passed, Haru had to leave to take care of his family. It was a acception because of the lost contact's ties.
He had watched and tooken care of his family, returning to his old ways, he had been uneducated. At age 15, his parents forced him to attend school. On his 17th birthday, his parents, brother and sister passed away due to a disease known as AIDS, an STD( or sexually transmitted disease). Haru was the only one without AIDS but a carrier(meaning his child COULD get it). A month after, he had recieved a scholarship to go to Whisper Hallow Academy once more. How he obtained the scholarship was unknown.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Haruma Hihiao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruma Hihiao   Haruma Hihiao I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:08 pm

finished.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Haruma Hihiao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruma Hihiao   Haruma Hihiao I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Haruma Hihiao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruma Hihiao   Haruma Hihiao I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haruma Hihiao
Page 1 of 1