Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch Empty
PostSubject: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:15 pm

'Matt' stared at the movie theater as the car slowed to a stop in the parking lot. He knew that there was a movie theater in town and he memorized the route to and back during the ride, but he doubted he would ever go there by walking. No, more like I'll never do it, ever. he confirmed. Twenty minutes in a car ride, really? Imagine how long that would take walking. And I'm not really allowed to get a bike either..

Getting out of the car, he walked up to the giant posters that showed what's playing. He stared at them for a few seconds, reading their outrageously large titles, then looked at his companions. "What do you think?"

Last edited by Karatsu on Thu May 06, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Haru had exited and followed Matt. He was clueless what to watch be he saw the movie Kickass on the sign. "Hey let's watch kickass." He gestured, waiting for Cyra to exit and Matt to reply.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Cyra tilted her head to the right. Kickass? Weren't they too young to watch that one? She didn't want to be a buzzkill, so she kept quiet. As Haru looked at her and Matt for a reply she shrugged and nodded.

"Sure, why not?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:04 pm

"I see no problem with that," 'Matt' replied, looking at the... flamboyant movie poster. It seems like an okay movie, but..

"Isn't it rated R?" he pointed out. The title was 'Kickass' for damn's sake, that made it at least PG-13 by default. He wasn't too sure about the rating, since he wasn't a movie-watcher, but rated R... I'm not old enough yet... Haru can totally get in, and I can if I'm not suspicious, but Cyra..

He glanced at their female companion. She looked way younger than she actually was.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Haru smirked looking at Matt. A man walked out of the back and called out to Haru. "I was going to come to the movies to see it so I offered. He was waiting for me for 3 hors. I took a swim to release stress. Man...Already had some fights. Although the principle knew my record. He understood. 5 people got sent to the infirmary. Said if I do it again I get detention. Man bullies are assholes." said Haru, who had talked slowly. Haru was trying to become quite but I guess being open has done this to him. He walked without waiting for the two. " Take your time because I gotta help set up." said Haru, walking with the man.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Cyra didn't quite follow what Haru talked about. He talket really fast and seemed to go from topic to topic, and her slow head couldn't process it all. She decided to just stand there and nod. After a short while Haru went away with a man, said something about setting something up.

"So... What do we do now?"
Cyra asked Matt. She studied him for a while, and then remembered what he had told her the other day. Didn't he have bad eyesight? Did he have lenses? Probably...
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:53 pm

"... Wow." 'Matt' simply uttered when Haru left. Haru was fighting already? He should learn that gang fighting is pretty bad.... I didn't gang fight back then, but I seemed to attract gangs right and left.. he thought to himself.

"... I think he just entered the theater illegally," he commented as well, shrugging. What people did, illegal or not, he didn't care. He'd rather do it the non-illegal way, though when all came to worse he'd get to what he wanted one way or another.

He sensed Cyra staring at him and looked straight at her, smiling. "Let's just buy tickets and go in. They won't take it kindly if we go into a rated R movie, since we're both underage...

"So let's go buy a movie that starts soon, bet on the fifty-fifty chance that the movie we buy will be in the same isle as Kickass, and sneak into that theater,"
he concluded, smiling. Oh what a devil.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Haru had waited for his friends to come. He was setting up Kickass. "Man the owner owes me. Should've mentioned he was going to do something for me." he said, sitting alone with his friend and watching the movie. It was actually on a flatscreen with a CD put inside it. Blueray is freaking awesome. Thinking about what he said about fights, Haru was concerned. Not wanting to be a bother, Haru had thought of only rarely hanging out with those two. Seems like what he says is misunderstood a lot.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:53 pm

"...Uwah?" Cyra uttered. She didn't understand why Haru would enter illegally, neither had the thought crossed her mind once. She looked towards where Haru had left with alump forming up in her throat. She hoped this wasn't the case, but Matt hadn't been very quick to judge people before.

She nodded as she listened to Matts plan, a little frightened. What if they got caught? She hadn't thought of the fact that the movie was rated R. Matt would have no problem getting in, and it would be childs play for Haru, but me... She hated being small.

"Sure, we can try." She added at last, heavy with the news.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:41 am

'Matt' smiled, though he was trying to get rid of the heavy feeling that he shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't mind, this isn't the first time I've done stuff illegally... And this isn't that severe, anyway. he reassured himself. He didn't have that bad feeling that something was going to go wrong, just guilt. That's all.

He smoothly walked up to the ticket counter and handed the lady there his debit card. "Hello. Two tickets to How to Train Your Dragon, please," he said brightly.

The woman glanced up at him with eyebrows raised, probably wondering why someone at his age would be watching How to Train Your Dragon. 'Matt', sensing this, put on a rather wounded grin. "You've never seen a guy watching a movie with his younger cousin before?" he asked, ruffling the back of his head and glancing back at Cyra. "I guess not, huh?"

Now the woman looked confused, since Cyra and 'Matt' didn't look a thing alike. He just smiled innocently, and she finally gave a puzzled smile of her own. "Do you want to watch this movie in 3D?"

'Matt' politely shook his head. "Sorry, ma'am, with the economy nowadays..." He would've winked, but that would've just turned out as a blink, so he was silent until he got his receipt and debit card. "Thank you~" he said cheerfully as he pocketed these items before grabbing Cyra's wrist and leading her to the movie theater.

Instantly his happy expression drained into a blank, almost scared-looking one. He muttered, quiet so that no one would hear him but loud enough for it to be audible to Cyra, "That was hell."

[[Sorry .w.;; A lot happened in this post, neh.]]
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:41 am

[[POWERPLAYINZ!!! joking. Very Happy]

Haru had watched the movie but stopped thinking maybe they don't like that kind of stuff. So, exitting, he had waited outside. Maybe splitting up was bad. So, maybe for an hour and a half or more he will wait.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:39 pm

Cyra stood behind Matt while he was trying to get the tickets. She was frigthened that someone would yell something at them the whole time. She glared disliking at his back when she heard him talking about her as if she was a kid, but she didn't say anything. He'd get his share later. Matt then grabbed her wrist and led, almost dragged, her towards the theater.

"That was hell." He muttered under his breath. She could imagine, she wouldn't have lasted as long as he did. She nodded, and then frowned her head.

"Yeah, I can imagine going to the movie theater with your younger cousin isn't a great deal of fun." She whispered back sourly.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:55 pm

[[Oh shut up, you.]]

'Matt' instantly detected the tone of her voice. He dropped her wrist quickly, as if he had been stung, glanced at her, then quickly looked away.

"Sorry. And I don't know, I've never went anywhere with a little cousin," he apologized, quickly thinking back to what he had said before. He had been thinking quickly then; he wasn't that great of an actor, and he had just tried his best to keep on a nice expression while talking to that lady.

"I know it's not your fault for looking young. If I didn't say that, though, wouldn't I look like a predator?" he finally said slowly, opening the theater door for her. True, true. The woman probably would probably have been more confused if he told her that they just wanted to watch a movie, and he hated making strangers confused. Confused strangers are annoying.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:42 am

[[Should I continue here?? Hell, I'm going for it]]

Cyra glared at Matt And crossed her arms. She knew he didn't mean it in a
bad way, but she couldn't help herself when people messed with her
height or her appearance(of being young).

She stood still as Matt held the door open for her, and then finally
entered the room.

"Whatever. Let's not ruin the movie because of this." She said, knowing
that she probably already had.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:06 am

[[Well, I guess if another character isn't interacting with the other two, it's fine for them to move on... :/ Once they meet up with Haru again, let's resume the pattern.]]

Niiice going Karatsu. 'Matt' thought to himself as he entered the movie theater silently. He went to the movie greeter and handed him their tickets; the guy glanced at them, nodded, and pointed out the direction of the movie.

'Matt' took a few steps toward that direction, expecting Cyra to follow, then stopped. "Is Kickass there?" he asked, staring at the board that said what movies were playing in that certain section of the theater. It'd be impossible for him to try to read it; all he saw was a background of black with very dim spots of red.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:40 am

Cyra stopped when Matt did, looked back to where the greeter was. He wasn't looking. She looked at the board.

"Yeah, it's there." She said and memorized the number. She looked for the same number around the doors. "Here, follow me." She whispered and entered a room, still looking behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:57 pm

'Matt' glanced back to where she went before, then looked around, making sure to see all the angles. No, no one was watching. "Alright~" he answered back, following her to the door. He was about to follow in when he blinked, noticing that someone was watching them.

"Haru? I thought you were inside," he said, looking at their companion.

[[Haru said that he went out in his last post here >w<]]
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:36 pm

[[I am outside BTW -.-.]]

Haru was outside waiting while the two watched a movie. He was a bit lonely, going inside his car. He turned some rock on and fell alseep.

[[-.- Do you see?]]
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:12 pm

[[Ahaha, fail.]]

Cyra looked towards the guy Matt was talking to. She smirked, then got closer to him and whispered in his ear.

"That's not Haru. You're making a fool out of yourself." She withdrew from him, crossed her arms and tilted her head as she used to, one eyebrow raised.

"Do you really see that badly?" She whispered with a slight hint of pity in her voice, making sure no one else heard her. The guy Matt had been talking to shook his head and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:44 pm

[[OOC: No way! When you said 'outside' I thought you meant outside the theater room, not the theater itself! YOU TRICKED ME! *gets a gun*]]

'Matt' blinked a few times, then realized that yeah, she was right. "No way..." he muttered, turning red. He quickly looked away, frowning. It's not his fault that guy so happened to have red hair and was basically wearing the same clothes Haru was. How creepy..

"Well..." he hesitated for a moment, wondering if he should lie, then nodded. "Yeah, I do."

"You can say so bad that not even glasses or lenses will help me," he said, putting his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:06 am

It wasn't until now Cyra had realized how bad Matt's eyesight was. It couldn't be a usual eyesight problem either. She wondered why he had this problem, but she also knew that he wasn't fond of talking about it. She let it be.
Cyra sighed and put her hands to her waist. She eyed Matt with an irritated look.

"Geez, then why are you even here? You won't be able to see the movie, will you?" She said. Why would he just waste time like this? She couldn't understand it. Did he feel pressured by the rest of them?
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:46 am

'Matt' smiled when Cyra didn't question exactly how he got his eyesight so bad, though he guessed that she was doing it for his sake. Wasn't she kind? "Well, movie screens are generally much larger than TV screens, so watching them isn't that bad."

Then, guessing that this probably wasn't a near acceptable explanation, he explained some more. "Relax, it's not like this is my first time watching a movie. It's true that I don't enjoy watching them as much as normal people do, but just listening to them is fine," he said, tapping a finger against his ear. It was kinda easy, guessing what is happening just from basic colors and sound.

"Well? Should we watch this movie or not?" he asked, glancing at the door again. "Don't feel like you can't watch it just because of my eyes. I don't like it when it hinders people."
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:13 am

Cyra thought about it. She never really wanted to see the movie, and Matt had his eyesight problem. On the other hand, they had already bought the tickets. On a third hand, she was concerned that Haru still was missing, maybe he was waiting somewhere? She rubbed her head.

"I'm going to do what you do!" She said, putting all the weight on Matt.

Last edited by Cyra Redfield on Mon May 10, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo!)
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:39 am

'Matt' stared at her, then smiled and put a hand on her head. "You're really cruel, you know that?" he asked her, keeping a smile plastered onto his face.

He removed his hand and got out his cellphone, checking the time. The movie was going to start in a few minutes.

"Let me call Haru and see where he is. Hopefully he just put his phone on vibrate, if he really is in the theater," he said, glad the guy texted him after their first meeting. He quickly tapped in his number (for him, it's quicker to just type in the number than going through your list of contacts) and pressed send. Holding the phone to his ear, he waited for Haru to-hopefully-pick up.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Haru had been listening to the usual. Feeling the phone vibrate in his pocket, he picked it up. "Matt? Wassup? Why didn't you guys come? The manager owed me and offered a movie of my choice to watch. What'cha need?" Haru replied, asking what Matt needed. He turned down the music and shut off his car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch   When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When You Go to a Random Trip to the Movie Theater You Never Know What You're Going to Watch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next