Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Heading Home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Heading Home   Heading Home I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:26 pm

[[Continue from [url=https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net/the-mall-f55/what-to-shop-foropen-t699-30.htm#4625] ]]

"I wasn't talking about you, Haru, nor you, Suki. I'm not talking about anyone in Whisper Hallow, for that matter. Just because we live in this city doesn't mean that there are some that are less fortunate than us," 'Matt' grumbled as the car slowed to a stop in the school's parking lot. He didn't mean any ill intention or anything, but he understood why anyone would be the slightest bit offended at what he did at the mall.

Only a thousand dollars..?
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Haru ignored Matt's comment. " For two months, a thousand dollars. I have 5 million yen saved for emergencies but how much is that worth here? It is probably worth nothing here." he said. He did not like that Matt said that. But Haru thought he didn't mean to seem like an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Suki Ookami

Suki Ookami

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:14 pm

Suki sighed. "My dad thought it would be good for me to know what it feels like to be poor for a while, to know what it feels like to have nothing..." She Opened the car door and got out. "But what he doesn't understand is that I live like that anyway...exect for the food..."
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:03 am

'Matt' wondered why Haru was getting so worked up now. Five million yen was worth at least something in US dollars (he didn't want to convert it in his head at the moment) and Haru could definitely earn more, with that job he has at the dojo. Why was this guy getting so pissed? Was it because that 'Matt' had plenty of money on him? Well, with my insurance and all.. He had an extremely high chance of dying or getting injured or getting into an accident, so that was all covered.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I had no idea that a situation like this would happen," he said after a small moment of silence. He didn't want to direct to their problems personally (as they were taking it personally).
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Heading Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heading Home   Heading Home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heading Home
Page 1 of 1