Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

New in school

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannah

Hannah

New in school Empty
PostSubject: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:39 am

She walked into the grand school and looked around this looks like a nice school... she thought to her self as she walked down the hall, she looked around nervously, it was her first time in a new school and it was her first time in a school this big, she just wondered around until she found some one to ask for directions.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:30 pm

OC:
try to make em longer k =]

IC:
Mikazuki was roaming around the school
she was starting to get used to the area it was only her second month and she still didnt know that many people but at least she no longer got lost. She was wearing her normal school uniform and was playing loud music from her ipod. It was her favorite song by never shout never. She realized that she was just standing around bobbing her head to the music so she decided to move. She closed her eyes because she knew the school by heart and started walking back to her dorm when she bumped into someone. She opened her eyes to see a girl. That might've been older but was most likely younger. The girl looked lost so she decided to start helping her.
"hi" she said to the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Doreen Denaley

Doreen Denaley

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:34 am

Today was a very busy day for Doreen. She would enter her new school, Whisper Hallow Academy, in just a couple of minutes. Nervously, she set her bike to a stop and looked at her map. A car sped by and Doreen looked disapproving at it. How she loathed vehicles that used so much gas, just to move one person. She sighed and took a deep breath, than peeked at the map again. Thank goodness, she was almost there.

The map was no longer useful, decided Doreen, when she clearly could see the large white building in front of her. This must be the school. Oh, it was huge! She gave a quick admiring look to the pink trees that were on both sides of the pathway. Next to them were street lamps and Doreen picked one to store her bike temporary. She did not know where to store her bike yet, so she would come back later to pick it up. With a little, no a lot of difficulty, she managed to get her large green bag and the pet travel box of the back of the bike. Already, she forgot how she ever had gotten it on the back of her bike in the first place. She checked on her two pet rats, who were once again sleeping and clicked out the wheels of the green bag.

She straightened her back and entered the school. The first room was a hallway. It was very big, but just a hall. Across the hall were two girls. Doreen immediately noticed them, because the Ipod of one of the girls was playing music loudly. She recognized an American acoustic musician that she once heard on the internet. "I am I, you are you, we are we" The texts seemed so simple, but than again, she had never written a song, so she was probably mistaken. She smiled friendly towards the girls and looked around for a noticeboard that could inform her about her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Hannah

Hannah

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:17 pm

she looked up at the girl she had bumped into "hi, sorry for bumping into u miss" she smiled wormy at the girl (OOC: i'm not good at this kind of RP, i'm used to short sentences)
Back to top Go down
Colin

Colin

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:38 pm

Colin walked up to the large white building thinking of a immature joke neil had made about the academy, calling it "whisper "swallow" academy". laughing quietly at his friends stupid joke he put his ipod earphones in his ears and played one of his band's songs called "Death To THEIR World Order". He had planned his day: get through school,go to his dorm, maybe stop by a drug dealer for more weed, play world of warcraft with ryan then cabal with jeremy, smoke weed, then go to bed.

As he walked up to the entrance he saw a few girls, ignoring them he walked through the hall to the first class that was on his schedule, physical education with a coach jamaar.

Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:01 pm

OC: its okay
IC:
Mika smiled. "Its okay", she said.
"I can direct you to wherever ur going",
"Im a sophomore by the way what are you?"
As soon as mika finished her sentence she noticed someone looking at her
she turned around and the girl smiled at her and she waved.
Mikazuki took out her headphones and turned her ipod touch off by double clicking the home button and clicking pause. And began talking to the girl once again when she noticed a boy walk in
she gave him a quick glance and he looked back. She smiled but got no response.
Back to top Go down
Hannah

Hannah

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:04 am

she nodded and said "i'm just looking for room 5, i'v got Dance lessons now" she then noticed the other girl, she smiled as waved as well the noticed the boy, she waved at him too but just to be ignored as well
Back to top Go down
Doreen Denaley

Doreen Denaley

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:24 am

[Long posts seems all that come out of my keyboard..]
A boy in black walked into the school. Although his clothes said scary, his face looked more like he just heard a joke. He ignored her and all the other girls in the hallway. Doreen didn't mind. He was probably just going to study, just like they all had to someday. That was the 'problem' when you were in a school. Still she couldn't help to say out loud "Hello and goodbye again!", but knew it would probably be lost on him anyway.

Doreen than noticed the noticeboard and walked over. She started looking for dorm information but couldn't find any. The two girls started chatting. Doreen had overheard the sentence in which the one girl said she was a sophomore. Apparently she had noticed she still had her I-pod on, because she turned the music down while waving at Doreen. Maybe this girl could help her with the dorm information and Doreen took the waving as an open invitation. As a confirmation the other girl now smiled at her as well. She took her bag and pet-travel box and stepped towards the two girls.

In the meanwhile the second girl told about what she was looking for. "I do believe there is something on the noticeboard over there about classrooms, but with a sophomore here that help is probably not necessary." She smiled and knew she had forgotten something. Of course! "Oh hello, by the way, I am Doreen and I am new here" she blurted out. That was plain stupid of her, she forgot to introduce herself. It was just that she felt really comfortable, like she had known these girls for a bit longer than she actually had.
Back to top Go down
Hannah

Hannah

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:06 am

she smiled at the girl as she walked over and spoke, she then replied "i'm Hannah, i'm also new here"
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:12 pm

"Hi doreen" Mikazuki said
"I'm mikazuki but you can call me mika, im a sophomore here, wut r u guys?"
Mikazuki noticed the girls camera and figured she liked photography
Mika liked photography too
Back to top Go down
Hannah

Hannah

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:04 am

"i'm a junior" she replied after she fineshed talking
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:25 am

Mikazuki was shocked to find out that the small girl was a junior but it made sense a little bit.
The girl was so clean and neat. Yet revealing and slick. And she knew only juniors and seniors could pull that off. Yet it was still suprising for an odd reason.

Mikazuki looked at her and smiled. "The dance class is room 5" she said to the older girl". And gestured her towards a direction. "That way"
Back to top Go down
Hannah

Hannah

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:08 pm

she nodded and bows slightly "thank you very much Mikazuki" she smiles back at her
Back to top Go down
Doreen Denaley

Doreen Denaley

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:57 am

Doreen waited silently until Hannah knew where to find her classroom. "I am a junior too" she told them. She gave a look at her watch. It wasn't time to go to class yet. "Maybe Mika could tell us something about the school. What do you do here for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Hannah

Hannah

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:06 am

she nodded in agreement with Doreen and smiled "what's there to do around here?"
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Well. Mikazuki started off there's a six flags by here. And the school has a swimming pool, There's movie theatres, roller rinks, and restaurants. The school is really nice and it makes sure the students always have something to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New in school Empty
PostSubject: Re: New in school   New in school I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New in school
Page 1 of 1