Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Looking for Nobody (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

Looking for Nobody (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Nobody (Open to all)   Looking for Nobody (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Josiah was walking into a dormitory. Based on the color it was obviously the girls dormitory and not the one he was looking for. He didn't care he'd walked this far and was already tired. From the looks of it this school was huge and he'd only seen about 5/60 of it.

He was tired so he walked to the nearest chair and sat down. He was surrounded by a coffee table, tv, and others. He put his bags and other objects on the floor and the special ones on the table. He decided to watch tv while he waited for someone, for anyone. Maybe someone could show him where he was supposed to be
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Nobody (Open to all)   Looking for Nobody (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:15 am

Mikazuki walked in and for a coffee it was early in the morning plus she was up since 4:00 studying math. Worst subject ever. She walked into the living area and saw a boy.......In the girls dormitory entrance? She wasn't going to talk to him because he looked rather cocky.

Plus he clearly saw her across from him and didn't say anything so why should she say anything to him. She sat across from him completely ignoring him and watching television.
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Nobody (Open to all)   Looking for Nobody (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:28 am

Josh was sitting and relaxing when a girl came up. But not just any girl a hot girl!! He was hoping all the girls at this school were like this. He decided to creep her out. Maybe do something that would force her to say something or if she was mean she would just leave but that would determine if she was friend worthy, or more.

He moved closer. Close enough so that she could feel his breath on her cheek. Hey there he said in a silly voice with a grin.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Nobody (Open to all)   Looking for Nobody (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Mikazuki was minding her own business when he moved closer, much closer and said hey there. She turned to look at him and he had a cute grin on his face a really cute grin. Hi she said while failing to hold back a smile.

She quickly scanned his body, he looked pretty good to her. She was hoping he didn't notice what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Nobody (Open to all)   Looking for Nobody (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Josh noticed the girl smiling. She must be shy, He thought to himself. He noticed that she was looking at his body. "Are you checking me out" He said once again in a playful manner.

He was hoping he wasn't doing too much he was just set on making a friend and if she thought he was doing too much maybe she wouldn't be a good friend anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Nobody (Open to all)   Looking for Nobody (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Nobody (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1