Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

(OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyuria

Cyuria

(OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day. Empty
PostSubject: (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day.   (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:19 am

Yuri walks in her room and tosses her blazer over by her closet, not even bothering to hang it up. She then flops down on her Queen bed, making many of the black and white patterned pillows fall to the floor, She flattens out her short red skirt over her fishnet stockings and doesn't bother to pull her tight black T-shirt down after it rides up showing a few inches of her belly. She sighs. The reality of being alone on what is secretly her faveorite Holiday is finally sinking in, She frowns and rolls her eyes at herself. When had she even minded being alone before? or admitted it to herself. Although she did wish someone was here with her, Anyone really... Just someone near her, Their presence would be enough to help her relaxe, Truthfully Yuri hated to be alone, even though she was considered a 'loner' by many... Which really she wasn't, she just didn't wear her heart on her sleeve. Hiding her feelings was easier than actually dealing with them.

Yuri stares at the ceiling and can't help but sigh again, The door to her dorm wide open she wonders if someone might wonder through it. So she leaves it open, Although she finds her mind drifting to one person in particular, she cuts off her thoughts and closes her eyes. Trying not to think about how complicated her life had become, How much things had changed. Or how much she had changed...

She plays with one of her red heart earings, something she would never wear on any normal day. Usually it was skulls or something else that apealed to her nearly-Goth tastes. But not today, Today was Valentines day and she only wore these earings on this very day... A special ocasion for her, Even though she had no one to spend it with, No one to really share her love with... But seeing all the couples on this day made her happy, She tried to keep the thought of impending doom out of her mind when she looked at people hopelessly in love, Although in the back of her mind she always had that thought of destruction... Relationships, all of them were destined to fail in her mind. Which was a contradiction because Yuri didn't believe in Destiny.

She lets her mind wonder to unimportant things and her body goes still as she lays on her bed, Her mind drifting farther away from her own thoughts... Letting the droning sound of her constant internal complaining drown out of her ears and her letting her breathing go still. She's not asleep but just calm, or she seems it but inside her head, thoughts boom from one thing to the next. Letting her eyes stay shut and her arms go limp, she relaxes. But still she wishes for company...
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day.   (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Josh was walking down the girl's dormitory halls. He had 2 cakes in his hand looking for someone to give it too. It was valentine's day and he figured someone probably deserved the cake besides him. He hadn't originally bought the cakes to give it away though. The speech from the cashier inspired him.

He continued walking through the hallways looking for a girl to step out and greet him. He wasn't paying attention when he walked past a door wide open. He kept walking mentally ignoring it then he stopped to take it in the fact that the door was open.

He walked back to the door and stepped in the doorway. Even though it was wide open he decided to knock. He knocked on baseboard of the door rim and called out anybody home. Before noticing a pretty blue haired girl.

His outfit(OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day. Josiah10
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day.   (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Yuri's mind had continued to drift and she barely noticed the knock, It wasn't until she heard a male voice ask if anybody was home that she bolted upright and her shockingly deep blue eyes popped open. She looked over the male figure in her doorway, Hmm? She thought, what could he be doing here. No one ever really knocked on her door anymore. She blinked a few times before actually thinking she should speak. "Oh, Uhh hi." She said pleasantly, although she was still a little uncertain why he was here. She jumped up off her bed to stand in front of him, She smoothed her skirt and pulled her black shirt down, Running her fingers through her dyed bright blue hair, Yuri smiles a little awkwardly, not knowing exactly what to say. She had been in a lot of situations but today she didn't know how to greet such an unexpected visitor.

"I'm Yuri." She says a little absentmindedly and tilts her head to the side when she notices the cakes in his hands. Maybe he had the wrong dorm? Probably, but what's it hurt to introduce herself, right? her head still slants to the side like a confused puppy. She had been out of the loop for a while, Maybe she had lost a little of her haughty greet-life-with-trouble atittude, but most likely it just had to be found again.

Yuri's Outfit-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day.   (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Josh was waiting for a strange answer..perhaps a get out or what are you doing stalker but what he hears wasn't strange at all. It took her a while to notice he was there but in the ended she just said hi and stated her name. He was standing there taking everything in when he realized he had to reply. Now she probably thought he was a freak.

He suddenly became overcome with a wave of nervousness but he continued the conversation like a normal person would. Even though he was anything but normal, "My name's Josiah but you can call me Josh" He said with a smile. "Do you want these cakes.....I know its kind of weird and all taking cakes from a stranger but i go here.....so if you get poisoned u know where to find me" He said while scratching his head......That didn't come out right, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day.   (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Yuri barely knew what normal was, let alone had she ever been normal... In her opinion, Normal was just another word for boring. She smiled when he spoke and flicked the fringe of her blue hair out of her eyes. "Yeah it would be weird to take cakes from a stranger... But I know your name, you know mine. So you're now an aquaintance. So yeah I'll take them." Her smile grew and she rolled her eyes, "Poison wouldn't hurt me." She bluffed a little overconfidently.
"Thanks, I could always use a little cheering up on Valentine's Day." She sighed and rolled her eyes, this time at herself. But she still smiles, cheerfully actually. Maybe it was all the love in the air... Then again probably not. because it belonged to everyone else and not her.

Yuri sits back down on the edge of her black and white bed and spreads her arms out, motioning to the room. "Make yourself at home then Josh." The room was actually rather clean... Which was not the usual. She quickly pushes her Math book off of the bed and onto the floor, scooting it under the bed with her foot. She couldn't have anyone knowing she had only been studying on Valentine's Day... Studying also wasn't the usual for her, She rarely picked up a book let alone Read it... Maybe just another sign she was actually lonely, Although she refused to show it.
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day.   (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Josh smirked at at her comments. She was quite the funny person. She told him to make himself at home so he stepped in a little farther than the doorway when he noticed her hiding a book. He wondered if it was a special book to her.

He took his mind of the book and her room and looked at her with the cakes still in hand and said, "I can eat one of these cakes right" with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day.   (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:03 pm

The book wasn't really 'special' to Yuri.. In fact, She actually had burned it several times before, But it just seemed to always come back via her teacher with a brand new and unfortunatly burnless cover... So to say it was 'speical', Wasn't really true. Well, all her books had gotten burned one time or another. It was more the fact she didn't want anyone to know she had nothing better to do than read her math book on V day, It was rather weird for her to be alone on any day. But today was the day when everyone was with their lovers and Yuri was alone, It was just the natural order of things. Kinda like the food chain in a way.

Yuri smiled and rolled her eyes -again- "Yeah! DUH!" She exclaimed and giggled a little.
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day.   (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:17 pm

He laughed a bit and gestured to her and then the cakes. " Well lets get to it then" He said with a fake British accent. "We should watch a movie too!!!, that is if im not intruding"

He always asked that question. Whether or not he was intruding. Several times people had stated they didn't like him or he was too pushy and he didn't know what to do so he started getting around that by asking if he was intruding on anything.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day.   (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Yuri smiled and jumped up from her bed, She grabbed one of the cakes and licked a bit of the frosting off the top. Still smiling she rolled her eyes. "Yes, That's right. you are intruding... On absolutley nothing! Let's get on with it then, Movie time!" She shot her free hand up into the air in a victory gesture and continued licking the Frosting from the cake with the other hand. "That was a terrible British accent By the way." Her smile grew as she spoke in her worst imitation of a British accent, hers' probably couldn't get any worse actually...

Yuri was used to intruding on people, And really, She didn't pay much attention to that much. She didn't know why he thought he might be intruding... Obviously there was no one there and she was bored, anyone could tell that by her bubbly attitude today. Yuri didn't even really mind if someone actually was intruding... Which he wasn't obviously, but She liked intrusion because most subjects needed to be changed anyway. Like milk they expire, So the more intrusion to help them change the better... And she herself, Was happy to change the subject her mind had settled on earlier.
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day.   (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:01 pm

o_O
im sorry i didnt notice you replied.

"Yay movie time" He responded. He was suprised and sure he was intruding.... But he guessed not. She seemed really bubbly it was either that or she was drunk. He put his bag down near her couch and sat. He looked around and took in alot of things, he always had to take in his surroundings beforehand. "This is a really nice place you got" he said trying to respark the conversation. If that didn't work he would just do something weird like he normally did. It always worked so why not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day.   (OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(OPEN) All alone on Valentines Day.
Page 1 of 1