Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

First Visit *Open*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

First Visit *Open* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Visit *Open*   First Visit *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Kira waved back at Kiera as she rode away. Then his attention turned to Jce, who had just made a comment, "Oh, I hope it is." Kira made a face that was at peace with the world. Then it quickly turned to concerned shock. "In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have said that. Anyway! Do you need a ride back to the school or anywhere really?" Kira asked because he didn't see any other cars in the lot, meaning she either got a ride here or she parked somewhere else and walked over here.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: First Visit *Open*   First Visit *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:36 pm

"Actually I just walked here," Jace pointed over towards the cafe across the street, "I was just getting something to drink when I saw Kiera walk in, she's my best friend so I'm sure you know the drill," she smiled and swung her bag in her hands a bit. Jace contemplated getting a ride back from Kira. It would probably be one of the best times she'd get to talk to him about Zack. He was the counselor after all, so he'd obviously have some advice to give, he'd also said he wanted to be kept in the loop. "Yeah, a ride back to the dorms would be cool, if it's not out of your way of course.."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: First Visit *Open*   First Visit *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Kira smiled at Jace. She probably thought he owned some crappy car, being a teacher and all. However Kira owned an expensive Ferrari motorcycle. "Oh it's not any trouble at all. I'll just have to go without a helmet." Kira motioned at the sleek red motorcycle that was parked in the lot in front of them. Kira swung his leg over the bike to straddle it and kicked up the kick stand. He held out his helmet to her so she would put it on. "Just hang on tight." he said with another one of his charming smiles.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: First Visit *Open*   First Visit *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:09 pm

A bike, huh?

Jace nodded her head and took the helmet from Mr. Koga's offering hand. She stepped back a bit, admiring the motorcycle that she'd never seen before. It did strike her as odd for him to ride such a machine, but then again, who was she to be presumptuous? Her violet eyes scanned across the cherry red exterior, noting it's particular shape and the famous Ferrari symbol on the back. Jace continued nodding her head in appreciation for such a sweet bike. Being a Ferrari alone topped her R6 in such a large comparison that she was almost embarrassed to own a lesser motorcycle. But, then again, it's not like either of her parents were rich enough to afford even half a Ferrari. And Jace was proud of her R6 for she repaired the bike all on her own after her father wrecked it.

"Not too bad, teach," Jace smirked a bit as she put the helmet on her head and grasped the hem of her dress so she could mount the bike behind Kira. She put her hands on his sides to hold on, "Ready when you are, Koga."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: First Visit *Open*   First Visit *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:10 am

And with that drove back to the school, turning many heads as not many people have seen the prancing pony on a motorcycle. And it helped that the two most beautiful people were on it. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Visit *Open*   First Visit *Open* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Visit *Open*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2