Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

What ever happened to Zack?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salix

What ever happened to Zack? Empty
PostSubject: What ever happened to Zack?   What ever happened to Zack? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:52 am

I was just wondering. I noticed that he's now a mod so I was wondering why there was a change in status for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth

Kenneth

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Zack?   What ever happened to Zack? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:53 pm

I'm pretty sure Zack has always been a Mod. but I have bad memory... Zack and Jace have gone away. Idk when or if they will be back, but they allowed me to be incharge for the reason of I don't want the site to die.

Last edited by Kenneth on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Salix

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Zack?   What ever happened to Zack? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:52 am

Nah, I remember his hair matching his name. He was defo an admin. Besides, he's the first account, it makes sense.

Well I guess we'll just have to make do.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Zack?   What ever happened to Zack? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:36 pm

..... When did I become a mod <.< ah whatever I can fix that. Yeah me and Jace both took off. After the big fight with SoJ roleplaying just wasnt fun anymore, we lost our desire to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://highschoolrpg.rpg-board.net
Salix

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Zack?   What ever happened to Zack? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:30 am

Ouch, not cool. But yeah, you were a mod for a little while there.
So, you back for good?
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Zack?   What ever happened to Zack? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Just to supervise and watch, I dont think Ill be roleplaying sadly we will see how things work out. I want to apologize for my sudden dissappearance to your site as well Salix. I hope you can forgive that
Back to top Go down
Salix

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Zack?   What ever happened to Zack? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:44 am

No problem, but if you ever do feel like heading back into the intrepid world of WRP, there's always a place for you.
Back to top Go down
Zack Lancaster
Admin
Zack Lancaster

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Zack?   What ever happened to Zack? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:56 pm

Thanks mate I hope I can take you up on that in the near future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to Zack?   What ever happened to Zack? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What ever happened to Zack?
Page 1 of 1