Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Moving in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Moving in Empty
PostSubject: Moving in   Moving in I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:03 pm

[Direct continuation of this rp]

This doesn't feel like much. 'Matt' had thought as he carried he suitcase. He lowered his arms a bit, feeling more weight enter his side. That was better. Please note that 'Matt', while he looked weak, was rather strong in the arm area; it was his legs that he barely trained, even though the legs are roughly 3-4 times stronger than the arms. He didn't lift weights, he just carried a lot of stuff at the same time to be productive.

After a rather awkward bit of moving around, 'Matt' entered the room and looked around. So this guy was just moving in.. Well that makes a lot more sense. he thought.

"Eh? I'm not really that good at video games," 'Matt' said, raising his eyebrows. More like he never played video games, ever.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Moving in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in   Moving in I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 am

"Suit yourself" Haru said as the man denied his offer. He had just died on the game and shut it off, thinking Screw this..... He then bowed to Matt as a thankyou and gave him a sign to go. "THankyou now I gotta take a shower." Haru said, gathering clothes and going into the shower. "Oh, lock the knob on your way out please. I am such a trouble ain't I?" he said laughing a bit but very quietly. He then turned on the water, locking the door into the bathroom. It was going to be a very hot shower. Going in, he thought about his family and some of the water dripping was tears.

Haru thought Why...Why do I have to suffer.... He took a 15-minute shower, expecting his newly earned friend to be gone so he can sleep. "Tch. Why did I come back?" he said to himself. But then he smiled and thought Maybe it was to find love for a new family to fill that emptiness...I am probably not the only one.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Moving in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in   Moving in I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:54 am

That was quick, 'Matt' thought, a bit surprised at how willing the guy was to let him go. More like he was kicking him out, but 'Matt' didn't mind. He didn't take stuff like that personally, and he also needed to change his clothes after the drizzle, so all was good. He nodded and watched Haru disappear into his bathroom.

He seems rather.. Sad. he thought. Well, Haru had openly admitted that he was now an orphan, the rest of his family dead. Did that mean he had siblings and they died as well? Wonder how that happened. he pondered to himself, heading toward the door.

... He looked around, then, in the kitchen, headed to where a pad of post-its should be. There; every dorm had some post its in the kitchen, for some reason. He grabbed a pen, shook it a bit to bring the ink back to life, and wrote:

'My dorm number is 45. You can visit any time.

My phone number is ***-****. Call me if you need any help, okay?

- Matt'

He reread it once then shrugged, peeling the sticky note off the pad and sticking it on the frame of Haru's TV. He'd be able to spot that instantly.

The junior quietly left the dorm, being sure to lock the door behind him. What a strange guy~ he thought as he walked to his own dorm.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Moving in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in   Moving in I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Haru had gotten out of the shower in fresh clothes. He saw the note, took out a cellphone, left a apology message and went to bed. "Man what a day...."

[END, I know it is not much but I had to close the topic with no insperation >.<]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moving in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in   Moving in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving in
Page 1 of 1