Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Empty Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

Empty Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:07 pm

"ye, but for me my good memories lead to bad memories..." she looked down at the ground
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:11 pm

''When make new ones.'' she says it too quickly then suppose to. As she continues to star at her own strap.
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:14 pm

she looks at Alex "ok then.." she smiles slightly
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Alex frowns slightly realising she must of spoken it too fast and harshly. ''Sorry.'' Alex left hand clenchs the fabric strap of her Katana and saya
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:18 pm

"its ok.. i'm used to it.." she said sighing
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:25 pm

''It's just don't get down, if you get down, I'll just end at the bottom of the hill and takes ages to get back up to the top.'' She talks as if she's experienced it all before. She looks up from her Katana strap to Amy seems to forces a smile onto her faces. ''So sinces I've asked you a question, i think it's fair for you to ask me one. So firer away ''
Back to top Go down
Miss Amy

Miss Amy

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:27 pm

"it's ok, i'm just going to look more around the school, so i'll see ya some time Alex..." she smiled abit and waved to her
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Alex nods. Watching Amy leave. She turns back around to the empty room standing there in slents relaxing her muscles. Then she turns and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empty Room   Empty Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empty Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2