Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Haru's business[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

Haru's business[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:28 am

Haru had been sitting around, thinking of thorn and how he cares for her. It was like cupid shot him at the instance they spoke. Seducing him, he needed to ignore calls for a certain....job.... He was sitting in a chair, letting the time pass by. All of a sudden, Haru's phone goes off.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Haru we required your assistance once more. There is a group of kids at the park who are waiting for you. It is night so this time is perfect." said the voice. Haru was stunned at hearing it. He was expecting it a month from now.

" I-I know this is my job, but I just moved in and my girlfri-" Haru started but had been interrupted.

"You know the consequences Haru.....Don't make us kill your little precious toy. You have 25 minutes to get ready and get there. I suggest not using your car." the voice explained. Haru had sighed and replied with a ok, hanging up and getting dressed. His martial arts suitcase contained some materials. This was a gang fight. Haru dressed in a martial arts uniform and put on a fishnet mask. He also put on brass knuckles and loose dress shoes. Haru didn't want this but one thing was taken from him already.

"Why does everything bad happen to me!" he yelled, kicking a hole in the wall. Haru had made sure noone heard it.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Thorn was walking down the hall looking at the numbers on the doors, she saw room 99 and knocked on the door "hello?" said Thorn as she waited to see if Haru was in.
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:14 am

Haru heard a knock at the door and knew exactly who it was. Thorn. Damnit, he didn't expect her. Quickly removing some of his gear he opened the door. "Hey Thorn! What are you doing here at this time of night? Isn't it curfue?" he said seeing it is 9:45. It was close to curfue. What she didn't know was he had a job to do. Haru went to go kiss her, hoping for a kiss back. " Your beautiful as usual." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:55 am

she kissed back "you rushed off really fast earlier so i came to see if your ok, and your still hurt from your training so it's not good for you to rush about too much Haru"
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Haru smiled and apologized. " I am usually busy. Got a job interview tomorrow so I am training. I am gonna work at a dojo ^^." he had said. 15 minutes were left. No time. Haru quickly spun around, wind flowing through his hair. Immediatly getting his gear set up, he winked at Thorn and jumped out the window. It was a good thing there was a tree there. Nimbly, he landed on a thick branch and eased his way down. "Sorry I just remembered I left something important at the Theatre. Stay in my room and lock the door." Haru apologized and requested.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:28 pm

"ok.. i'll see you in a bit then Haru?.." said thorn, she did as Haru asked her too, she locked he door and sat on a chear in Haru's room looking around
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Haru had looked around the corner, seeing if anybody was watching. Creeping towards the park he met up with a man. It wasn't at the park but he said the job was here. " I'll start." he said, quickly grabbing the opponents shoulders and flipping over him, flipping the opponent afterwards. Haru then slammed his foot into the man's gut. The match went on for some time. A couple minutes later a bruised up Haru knocked on the window of his room smiling.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Thron looked ans saw Haru bruised, she quickly opens the window ans helped him in to his room "are you ok Haru?.." she said as she looked at his bruises concerned
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Haru smiled and said, improvising, " Oh I just fell down a hill and hit some rocks.". He tried to kiss Thorn but yawned and stopped so he didn't look creepy. Resuming his attempt, he felt guilty keeping this from his own girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:01 pm

"ok.." she kissed his forehead gently "you should be more careful Haru, you could get your self badly injured.." said thorn as she hugged him gently so not to hurt him
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Haru teared up. Obviously his feelings soared around Thorn. " You know your the only one who has cared about me this way.... Wait, are you able to get to your room? I have an extra bed. I can blackmail the supervisor so don't worry." he said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:38 pm

she smiles at him "i am able to get to my room, it would be nice to stay with you tho, i can make sure your ok all the time then, but wouldn't you get in trouble for blackmailing?"
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Haru smiles because he was joking. " I was joking. I was here in 9th grade me and the staff are pretty cool. They know I wouldn't do anything bad. " he said, laughing a bit. He went to the queen-sized bed and set it up for Thorn. Then, he set up his bed in the main room. " There is a TV in there if you want to watch any." Haru said. He was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:51 pm

she sat down and looked up at Haru "ok, i'll go back to my dorm if you want me too, i'm really sorry if i'm bothering you Haru" she looked into his eyes and could see he was exhausted
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:07 am

Haru frowned. She thought she bothered him. Thorn was wrong most definetly. Haru smiled and stopped her. "Your not bothering me. Why would you? Your my girlfriend and I would probably never get a chance like this. So what do you want to do?" he explained and asked.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:24 am

"ok, i don't mind what we do, would would you like to do? and are you ok? you look exhausted Haru" she replied at him and kept looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:53 am

Haru searched a cabinet. Finding a PG-14 rated movie, he pulled it out. "Thriller movie?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Darkrose

Thorn_Darkrose

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:54 am

she smiles and nodded before saying "ok"
Back to top Go down
Haru-sama

Haru-sama

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:27 am

Haru put in the movie Shutter Island and turned on his TV. Afterwards he sat down with Thorn and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haru's business[Open]   Haru's business[Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haru's business[Open]
Page 1 of 1