Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:33 pm

She accepts her ice cream off him with a grin. ''Thank you, Makai.'' She holds her ice cream with both of her hands and eat it too. After the first bite she smiles softly at her ice cream and carries on eating it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Makai walked to the door eating his ice crea. he held the door open for her as he ate it. His blank expression on his features once more as he waited for her to exit.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:04 am

She follows silently but happily, out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:25 pm

He shut the door as she left. He walked after her eating his ice cream softly. A hand in his pocket as he walked beside her
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:43 pm

''Thanks again by the way.'' she licks off the chocolate sauce off her ice cream. Then transfers her ice cream so she's holding it in her right hand, while her left hand has some chocolate sauces on it. She licks it off her finger. Then goes back to holding her ice cream in both hands.

Last edited by Alex Homes on Sun May 30, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Makai couldn't help but give a small chuckle of amusement as he watched her eat her ice cream. A smile on his features as he laughed. he just ate his own never saying a word to her as they walked. His smile still in place.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:53 pm

She carries on eating he ice cream. She huffs, almost child like again, knowing he's laughing at her. ''You wouldn't be laughing for lone.'' she mutters very much child like. She knows not suppose to act childish but she does anyway.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:54 pm

Makai merely laughed again at her child like attitude/ A hand gently patted her on the head. His sky blue eyes looked down into her eyes as they walked, "Oh really now?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:00 pm

She gives off a playful frown and squints her eyes at him, then looks down at her ice cream seeing it's melted onto her hand again. ''hm..'' She then gives off a small smirk which transforms into a mischievous smile. She stand on her tip toes and uses the hand cloaked in melted ice cream and taps his cheek with.

Then takes her hand away from his face knowing is left cheek has a layer off ice cream on it. Then quickly runs ahead on him before he gets an ideas of revenge. While she runs she careful enough not to drop her ice cream, while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Makai raised an eyebrow at her smirk as it transformed into a mischievous smile. He sighed as she tapped his cheek leaving a layer of ice cream on it. He wiped the ice cream off and watched as she ran off. Chuckling he ran after her. He easily caught up and placed a hand on her shoulder. His hand came up and tapped her own cheek leaving a layer of strawberry ice cream on her right cheek like she had done to his left cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:18 pm

She gives out a small almost silent yelp sound as he catch her. Then gives him a fake shocking look much like an over dramatic girl would do then he taps her cheek with ice cream. She then laughs lightly and raises her hand to her cheek and runs her finger downit, then puts it in her mouth tasting the strawberry ice cream. ''Nice. But doesn't go well with Vanilla and Coffee.'' She flashes a smile again. Not really caring if she still has ice cream on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Makai merely smiled as she ran her finger down her cheek and put it in her mouth tasting the strawberry. He merely laughed at her words. He raised a hand and gently wiped the ice cream off for her. He smiled as he ate his ice cream standing beside her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Her smile fades for a second then reappears as she eats her own ice cream. Holding it with both hands and silently eating it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Makai smiled as he finished his ice cream off and ate the cone. he dusted his hands and smiled as they walked. Makai had led her to the park. he looked about enjoying the scenary.

(OOC: Gotta go)
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:38 pm

She instantly followed him, finally coming to the end of her ice cream. She glances about realising they were in the park now. Taking in the park as they walked about.

(OOC: m'okay, bye.)

Last edited by Alex Homes on Mon May 31, 2010 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:07 am

Makai placed his hands in his pockets as they walked through the park. he looked around the park then glanced down at her. He looked away
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:35 am

She seems him glances at her, she frowns atad. Then looks up to him ''Wha?''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:19 am

He merely chuckled and spoke you, "You are a very interesting individual you know that Alex-san." Makai continued to walk beside her as he looked down at her, "Always with a different facial expression."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:34 am

She looks forward. She hears him calling her -san. 'San.. thats japanese for miss.' She thinks then she replies to him.''one got to express oneself in many ways.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Makai looked at her and merely chuckled softly, 'That is true in many ways Alex-san."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:21 pm

''Alex. No -san. Just Alex.'' She says when looks at him flashing her normal smile.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Makai looked at her and spoke up, 'Then Alex-chan?" He gave her a small grin as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:46 pm

She shakes her head with a sigh, playing alone with him addressing him as- ''Sensei..'' she says in her sigh.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:53 pm

He chuckled as she shook her head and adressed him as 'sensei'. He looked at her, 'So you know japanese huh. Im surprised not alot of people i met do Alex-chan."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:57 pm

''It's bad if you want to learn how to wield an Katana, if you don't know the language, where the Katana was made.'' She speaks looking in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Grounds :: The Grounds-
Jump to: