Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:05 pm

Makai raised an eyebroiw at her, 'Oh really? So you know how to use a katana do you?" he was now curious about this.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:14 pm

''perhaps.'' She smiles while stuffing her hands into her pockets. Knowing that all she was going to say about it, for now at least.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:17 pm

makai merely laughed as she didn't say anything else, 'Oh my very secretive aren't you Alex-chan." He smiled sweetly at her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:23 pm

She walks slightly ahead of him then turns on the spot with a bounces not walking anymore but facing him. The bounces caused her blonde pig tails to come over her shoulders, sending a very innocent look off her face.
She takes her left hand out of her pocket, holding one finger to her lip slightly as in a 'shh..' way. ''I try not to be.'' She grins.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Makai merely chuckled as he raised a hand catching one of her blonde pigtails as it flew at his face. He released it letting it fall. He merely grinned, 'Oh but thats what makes us different we each have a secret to keep."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:34 pm

she takes her hand away from her lips and nods with a smile. ''It's not fun if you know everything about one person, cause you'll just get bored of them eventually and quickly.'' She slides her left hand back into her pocket and plays with her keys which are inside her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:38 am

Makai merely chuckled as he walked with her. The male nodded his head as she spoke agreeing with her, "True true." Hands in his own pockets as they walked,
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:24 am

She walks long side him and falls in to a comfortable silence with him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Makai looked around and smiled as he walked over to a sakura tree. He held out a hand letting a blossom fall into his hand. It was still in its flower shape. he approached Alex and placed it gently in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:15 pm

She watches him going to the sakura treethen comes back. She looks down at the flower in her hand, she delicately touches the petals of the flower and smiles feeling how soft the petals were. Sakura.. A cherry blossom Her smile, reaches her eyes making them appear a soft shade of green. Her fingers traces the petals softly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:23 pm

He gently took the flower and raised. Makai carefully placed it in her hair just over her right pigtail. He used some of her hair but made surenot to pull to hard to hold the flower in place so it wouldn't fall out. But it would come out if she pulled it out and her her would simply fall back into its rightful place.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:30 pm

She laughs lightly. ''Your just a big softie aren't you.'' She seems to state it rather then question it. Her hand raises to her hair and touches the Sakura flower but doesn't take it out.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:11 am

Makai merely shrugged at her words. he pager started to beep. Reaching into his pocket he removed the pager, 'i have an appointment in an hour so i will have to shortly."
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:37 am

She nods understanding, after all he's has a life. ''So you planning to leave now then?'' She ask while looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Makai shook jhis head 'no', "Not for another half hour or so." He walked slowly beside her making sure she didn't run into anything.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:30 pm

She seems to realise he's slow down. ''I'm not going to walk into anything ya know.. well this time.'' She glances forward then back up to the sky, seeing there was nothing for her to walk in to.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Makai merely chuckled and continued to walk, "Still i would rather prefer to make sure it didn't happen again. Atfer all wouldn't want you getting hurt now would we?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:42 pm

She seems to add cheerfully. ''besides IF I did hurt myself, t'll be nurse to visit the nurses office again.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:58 pm

He shrugged his shoulders. Hands behind his head as he began to whistle a soft tune
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:02 pm

She grins to herself. While looking up at the sky knowing now and again glancing forward.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:12 pm

He merely smiled as she glanced forward every now and then. He looked about in silence wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Alex sees a pound and walks over to it and crouches down easily in her dress, she watches the koi fish swim about in it. She raises her hands to her hair gently removing the sakura flower and holds it in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:47 am

Makai walked up to her and looked at the koi pond. He looked down, 'Hm kind of like my own." He croucheed his hand dipping into the water running over one of the koi fish.
Back to top Go down
Alex Homes

Alex Homes

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:46 pm

Alex gently puts the sakura flower on the surface of the water. It floats easily gliding across the water, while the koi fish swim about underneath it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:59 pm

Makai smiled as he watched her. he stood up watching her as she stood by the koi pond
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.   Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunny Day, Yet a Lonely one.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whisper Hallow Academy :: The Grounds :: The Grounds-
Jump to: