Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)

Go down 
+10
Cyuria
Samantha Paige
Sam Loveheart
Richard Diagon
Karatsu
Cyra Redfield
Thorn_Darkrose
Maria Challis
MikazukiShizuoka
Kira
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:37 pm

[[*leaves Cyra to the awkward question LOL*]]
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Mikazuki couldn't believe she let that slip out her mouth. She hadn't created it and she wasn't going to use it. She was simply talked to a group of girls from her math class that referred to the poor girl as muttering maria and it got stuck in her head. She didn't talk to those girls anymore....they weren't the friendliest people.

She didn't want to bring it up but she knew she had to so she could apologize. "My name is Mikazuki" she said "But you can call me Mika''. "Im sorry about the whole Muttering Maria thing i didn't mean to say it and i don't support the people that call you that."
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Josiah was entering the dance. It was really big.. Perhaps he was under dressed he thought to himself as he looked around. He was under dressed. He was going to leave when he saw the blue haired girl from the girls dorm.....

He was really excited to see her, his first friend at the school he walked to her table and sat down taking up the last seat there.

"Remember me he said to her as she was talking to another girl."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Kira, realizing that he was being ignored, stood back up and began wandering around the room again. As the door opened, a cold rush met Kira as he was making a pass by the buffet. He looked up, curious to see who was now arriving. Kira's jaw almost dropped out of it's socket as an amazingly beautiful woman walked in the door. Kira was stunned for a while and when he snapped out of it, she was already talking to Matt and another girl he hadn't met. Kira made his way over to the small group. He snuck up behind Yuri and stole the crutch out from under and quickly replaced it with his own arm. "Why hello there." he said to Yuri. He then turned to a waiter and handed him Yuri's crutch. "Could you please take this to Cyuria's room please? Thank you." He then turned to the small crowd. "So, what do you think of my ball?" he asked them.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Yuri gasped as her crutch was taken away, she thought she would fall but she found herself being held up by someone. She turned to see who that was and was so shocked she almost lost her balance and fell off his arm, but she recovered quickly and hoped her shock hadn't shown.
"Hi." she said timidly, which definitly wasn't what she had been about 5 seconds ago.
"It's amazing, You designed it? Wow, I didn't know guys had a sense of style." She said teasingly, regaining her sense of confidence she turned slightly and looked at him for a few seconds, then spoke "Guess I was wrong, You look great." She didn't know if it was bad to just compliment a teacher, but saying one looked hot probably was, so she just went with great, but if a teacher could look hot He definitly was.
She smiled and sipped her drink, and set it on a table.
she still hadn't gotten an answer from Cyra, but she would ask her again later...she wouldn't let it go.
She clutched his arm with her other hand, she didn't exactly feel off balance but his arm was warm and she absorbed his heat.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:22 am

[[Steal a perfectly good conversation don't you lol]]

'Matt' was going to suggest that they get a dish of food, then, if she was hungry, but they got a surprise visit from... It took a little while for him to recognize her. However, he remembered her comment that she knew Cyra, and her voice combined to make him realize that this was Yuri! Wow, she really did look different.

A light blush flooded his face when she complimented him; he had expected her to comment on his eyepatch or something, but she only mentioned his overall appearance. In fact, she even said that it looked good! 'Matt' didn't have the ability to look at himself closely in the mirror, so he didn't really know how handsome he was. "Thanks," he said quietly, unsure if he should really believe her. He knew that she wouldn't lie to him, though.

"Eh?" He was already off-guard, an the next question really threw him off. On a date? Well not exactly, right? Dates were meant to be for couples.. But then again good friends didn't exactly just go to a dance together, huh? What? He wasn't too sure. "A-Ah, um.. Not exa..."

His need to answer the question was stolen away when Yuri's crutch (she appeared to have a broken ankle) was suddenly stolen by Kira, who looked really different but had the same voice as ever. He watched them wonder off, wondering why the air suddenly got so much warmer.

"Uh..." he mumbled, glancing at Cyra.
Back to top Go down
Richard Diagon

Richard Diagon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:36 am

"Don't feel too bad about not fitting in. I think you're going to find your own spot eventually. For some it might take a short time, others may take their entire school year, but it all comes eventually," Richard said. It was a similar speech that his mother had given him some time ago when he was complaining about not having friends. Afterwards he felt more hopeful (even though he didn't find his place until he came to Whisper Hallow).

"You're perfectly fine. It looks like we have one thing in common: our rambling," he said with a smile. "If you don't mind me asking, why do you were a key around your neck? Does it have something to do with some sort of inspirational seminar or program? Or am I not even close?"
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:45 am

Ria merely smiled, wavering away Mika's explanation. It honestly wasn't that big a deal to her- she'd dealt with much worse in the past, and was glad she was known by someone, atleast. Heck, even this girl seemed to be supporting her, so why go against her, especially after she'd worked up the courage to apologize.

"Pleasure to meet you Mika," she would have continued, had their not being a voice from behind her.

"Remember me?" the voice said. Definately male. Ria turned around to look at the boy.

Tall, dark hair, green eyes? Well, I don't know him, that's for sure... so that must mean... Ria turned back to Mika, feeling she should perhaps leave the pair alone. But just out of curiousity, she decided to stay for a teeny bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Paige

Samantha Paige

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:29 am

Sam smiled at his inspirational pep-talk, and laughed softly at his question.
"No, nothing like that." she said, It didn't hurt anymore for her to tell anyone so she continued "My Grandma gave it to me the night she died...I wear it to keep her close to me."
She wondered if she should continue on to explain it's purpose, He seem interested so she continued "It unlocks a box of things...My dad's things...Photos and letters and such...I've never opened the box..." She didn't open it because she didn't care to know her dad, He wasn't around then she wasn't going to be either.

She then asked her own question "You said you were away from school...On a Sabbatical?"
She was curious as to where and why he went, she smiled and tried to focus on dancing so not to stumble.
Back to top Go down
Sam Loveheart

Sam Loveheart

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:58 am

Sam felt a tap on her shoulder and as she turned she noticed Kira was bowing and asking her hand for a dance, she creased and gently tock his hand and replied "i'd love to dance with you Kira"
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:56 am

Cyra couldn't help but to blush when Yuri asked if she was on a date with Matt. She realised that it must've looked that way from the outside. She didn't even know herself if it could be called a date or not. Embarassed she looked down on her feet as Matt started stuttering.

They were interrupted by someone, a teacher it seemed, that suddenly swiped away Yuris crutch(Cyra hadn't even gotten the time to ask about it, she was a little worried) and let her lean on him. Cyra watched them as they walked away. Her face was still as red as a tomato. "That was wierd..." Cyra mumbled back to Matt.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Sarah-Rose quietly slipped into the Ball, she stood quietly against one of the walls, watching the couples dancing on the floor. She hoped no one doesn't that she was late, having just arrived back to the Academy after several months away. Sarah-Rose smiled, she'd missed the school, the people in it, the buzz in the atmosphere, she'd even missed the lessons, well if she was honest, she'd missed the fun she'd had in the lessons rather than the lessons themselves.

Sarah-Rose glanced around the room, trying to find someone she vaguely remembered or at the very least a face with a friendly smile so she didn't look silly standing on her own in the quiet corner.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:01 pm

[[Kira you are an idiot lol]]

'Matt' nodded a little in agreement to Cyra's statement. Weird indeed... What was Yuri up to? He wasn't that sure that he wanted to know. "Come on, let's get something to eat," he urged gently, deciding that he shouldn't dwell on the topic with Cyra or even with his own mind. He brushed his arm lightly with hers, to tell her that he's starting to walk, and made his way over to the buffet table, even though he wasn't all too hungry now.

He glanced around the room again, noticing that there were more students, and saw another familiar face. Huh? Who was that? It was a bit hard to tell, but a bit of squinting made him realize that it was... Sarah-Rose? He had met her the first day he went into WHA (meaning that she had been here even longer than he had been) but only then. Wow, this ball really was a sort of gathering for old friends, huh?
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:15 pm

As Sarah-Rose glanced round she caught the eye of a boy over by the buffet table. He was definitely familiar, but what on earth was his name? Mark? Micheal? Matthew? She was certain it began with 'M', 'Matthew' seemed the closest to sounding right. Matt maybe? She mused to herself.

Suddenly realising that she'd been staring over at the boy a little too long than was polite, Sarah-Rose put on her brightest, friendliest smile and walked over to him.

'Hi' She smiled, 'I think we've met before, Matthew isn't it?' It was more polite to go with the full version of the name than the shortened nickname.
Back to top Go down
Richard Diagon

Richard Diagon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:21 pm

"I see," he said. He saw that the pep talk had worked on her. For that he was glad, but once she talked about the key his mood darkened just a little. It was always a sad thing to talk about deaths in the family and treasured heirlooms. He decided he wasn't going to press the subject any further. If she wanted to talk about it, that was fine.

"I think sabbatical wasn't quite the best term for it, but yes, I did go out on an adventure these past few months," Richard said, his mood brightening. He was hoping someone would mention this. "First, let me say that my mother belonged to a gypsy troop. She married my father after he met he performing at his town. They married, but they haven't lost touch with the old troop. With that little history lesson out of the way, let me tell you what I did.

"A few months ago I was sitting at my desk doing some homework, when I had this feeling. It was an uncomfortable feeling, but I couldn't tell what it was or where it had came from. All it told me to do was to move. get out of school and join my mom's gypsy troop and travel the country. So I did. I packed a bag of some essentials, and called my parents. They gave me the contact info and informed the school of my leave of absence. Soon after I was with the gypsy troop. I was mainly an assistant to the owner, a German by the name of Brahns. I also helped out with some of the other gypsy's. Month's passed, and that feeling came back, telling me I had to return to school. So I said goodbye, and came back. I actually just arrived a few hours ago, and found out about the dance an hour before it began. Overall, it was an enlightening trip. Really opened my eyes to what their life was like,"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Paige

Samantha Paige

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Sam smiled, he seemed to not want to push her into talking about her deceased Grandma, she didn't mind though, Her Grandma had lived a full wonderful life, and had died over 5 years ago very peacefully...

Wow she thought, A Gypsy troop, that's so cool!
"Wow...So you're like a Gypsy huh? What do Gypsy troops do exactly?" She was very curious and she realized she knew almost nothing about Gypsys... She had many questions, Couldn't hurt to ask them right?
"Don't Gypsy troops move alot?" She had read about them once, but it had been a short chapter in her history book, She remembered that some Gypsy troops were traveling bands of people that traveled by horse but that was a really old book, and she wasn't even sure that was the kind he was talking about.
"I can imagine." She said to his comment about it opening his eyes to how they lived "Some people live so differently from us..It's hard to understand unless you see it with your own eyes."

He had just gotten here HOURS ago??? Wow she wouldn't have been able to drag herself to a Ball after traveling...

"I've only been away from home twice, coming here being one of them." She laughed at herself, she was a homebody she didn't get out much...Just school and errands mostly..She didn't go to any wild parties like the other girls her age.
"I did go overseas last year though.." She had loved her trip it had been very enlightening as well "I went to Japan. It was amazing, I had to go there for an essay contest, but I stayed longer than planed." She had stayed 3 months and won the contest, she had been competing against all Japanese people and it had been for JAPANESE history, and she had won!

She had been so intent on talking she had forgotten to watch where she was dancing and she stumbled into him, She had triped and fallen forward into him, her head hit his shoulder lightly. She let out a soft gasp and imediatly started apologizing "Sorry, I-I'm so sorry." Her head still near his shoulder to where he could feel her warm breath on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:11 pm

'Matt' blinked when Sarah-Rose walked up to him. Oh, she remembered him too? Well, not much a bit of a surprise. Even if we met around a year or so ago, we still discussed some rather touchy stuff. he thought. They had both admitted that they're orphans, and even went in depth in their orphanages. Quite a strange first conversation for him, eh? After that he had been sure to steer clear away from those sort of conversations, though he did sort of have one again with Yuri.

"Yes we have. You can just call me 'Matt'," he confirmed to her, noticing that she didn't seem all too certain on his name. Well, she got it right, at least. He greeted her with a small smile, "It's nice to see you again, Sarah-Rose."
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Sarah-Rose smiled, it was Matt, of course, she remembered now, she'd bought him food on their first day, and then worried herself about it, realising she hadn't asked him if he'd wanted anything. He'd also struck her as a very intelligent boy, perhaps a little shy, but friendly never-the-less.

'You too Matt, how have you been?' She smiled kindly at him.
Back to top Go down
Richard Diagon

Richard Diagon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:49 pm

"Well, I'm kind of a gypsy. I've got the blood in me at least, but my mom probably wasn't too happy that I went and joined the troop. She'd probably smack me if I ever went and joined the troop for good," he said. "I don't know about other troops, but the one my mom belonged to was sort of like a carnival, except they didn't have any rides. They had performances. Belly dancers, fire eaters, jugglers, acrobats. Name it and they probably have it. We moved around almost the entire country, but we stayed mostly in the Great Plains area," he said.

He was impressed that she won the essay contest. He wondered how the other contenders had felt once they saw that a foreigner had won on a topic that they should easily excel at. I wonder what the essay was about, and wonder if I could read it. Maybe I should... His thought was interrupted when she fell into him. He took a step back, braced himself, and closed his arms around her, making sure none of them fell.

"No, you're perfectly fine," he said, blushing a bit. He breath tickled his neck slightly, and his body enjoyed it. He coughed a bit, and continued, "W-would you like to grab something to eat? They've got a wonderful buffet over there,"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Paige

Samantha Paige

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:04 pm

"Wow, that sounds amazing." She said, it would be so much fun to travel everywhere, getting to watch -or be in- performances. Being in a gypsy troop sounded like alot of fun, and excitement.

Her essays were boring to people who didn't like to study or be in school -which she loved both- She still couldn't believe she had won, all the others wrote the same thing over again though, she had spoken her mind and said things the others hadn't.

She blushed a deep red and spoke softly "Y-yeah, that's a good idea..." She was a little flustered, she didn't like making a fool out of herself but that tended to happen to her more often than not, and dancing was not her greatest talent, in fact it wasn't even on the list, more of the non-talent list.
She was hungry, she hadn't eaten all day, She had been to busy studying and getting ready for the ball, to worry about eating, she pulled herself together and looked around for the buffet, She spotted it and waited for him to move, she wasn't a leader but not quite a follower somewhere in the middle, never the less she didn't like to lead especially on the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:06 am

Cyra followed Matt, but got to a halt as a girl she had never met walked up to him. She stood silently and watched the two, not sure as to what to make of the situation. Did Matt know everybody? She was a little jealous of that, she had to agree. The girl had red hair, more red than her own orange color. It looked good. Another thing to be jealous of.

Cyra had to mentally slap herself. Why was she jealous? Why did those emotions suddenly spark up inside her? She had gotten them when Yuri talked to them as well. She wasn't on a date with Matt, not really. They were going as friends, nothing more. So what reason could there be to be jealous of a girl she just met?
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:12 pm

(Do I have to make a custom avatar for the dance?)

Saizo strolled into the ballroom after about twenty minutes of wandering and going in circles, wearing a dark green silky dress shirt, a silky dark red tie, a pair of black dress pants, and a black fedora that covers the top of his mop of blue hair. Saizo's big green eyes widened greatly at the sight of such an amzing place and he mouthed out the word "wow". He strolled over to an empty table, where he sat upon the tablecloth instead of the chair. He sighed deeply, taking in the cheery atmosphere of the room.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:19 pm

"I've been well," 'Matt' replied with a small smile, though noting in the back of his head what a formal tone he took on while speaking with her. Ah, he really didn't know her that well, did he? Well, if she was here then he'd see her in the future.

His mind was so absorbed that he didn't even notice the strange mix of emotions beside him in the form of Cyra. "This school's been rather empty, but now it's full of life again."

Focusing on that matter... "I haven't seen you since we met. Where've you been? Or have I just been been really unobservant," he added with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:37 am

Sarah-Rose's smile faltered a little. 'No you haven't been unobservant, don't worry.' She laughed lightly. 'I had to go...' She started, not quite sure how to explain where she'd been without actually revealing anything.

She began again, keeping it rather casual and vague. 'Something came up, some unfinished business about my parents. But it's all sorted for now.'

'It's sad that this place has been empty but I'm glad it's full of life again' She smiled. Sarah-Rose glanced over at the girl next to Matt, she smiled before turning to Matt again. 'And I see you've been making friends.' She smiled indicating to the girl with her head.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Mikazuki was sitting and waiting to hear Maria's full answer when she was cut off by a man saying, "Remember Me." She turned around to see who it was.

OH NO! she thought in her head. Not him again she thought while blushing with her head down.
"Your the guy from the dorm room!" She said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next