Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)

Go down 
+10
Cyuria
Samantha Paige
Sam Loveheart
Richard Diagon
Karatsu
Cyra Redfield
Thorn_Darkrose
Maria Challis
MikazukiShizuoka
Kira
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:31 pm

'Matt' raised his eyebrows at Sarah-Rose's strange response, but didn't pressure. Didn't she say that she was an orphan? Then again, she hated her orphanage, and she probably got adopted. Ach, it must suck, for one to lose their parents then have problems with their new ones. That's why 'Matt' quietly rejected any proposals the orphanage workers offered him, telling them that he'd just be happy going to a private school with dorms in it.

"Ah, alright. I'm glad that it's settled, then," he said, keeping his voice polite as well, confirming that the topic was over with. It was true that he was glad that whatever had happened was over with, and his curiosity was minimum. She obviously doesn't trust him enough to tell him, and she shouldn't, either.

"Huh?" He blinked when she glanced at Cyra, then realized what she was saying. "Oh, yes. This is Cyra. Cyra, this is Sarah-Rose," he quickly introduced them, realizing that he was a bit late.
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Come on, Saizo. Don't sit aroound all day. Get up and meet people, Saizo thought to himself, knowing he should get aquainted with the people he will be most likely be spending his next few years with. Saizo yawned rather loudly and hopped down from the table he was sitting upon, and strolled around the dance floor, looking for a person to converse with.
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Josiah was expecting a warm welcome from Mikazuki, maybe a oh its you the cute guy, or a oh yeah my friend from the dorm room.

He decided to embarass her and put their information out there. "What after being alone in that room you don't like me" He said trying to twist the information. "You had fun with me in there right" He said while winking

Last edited by JoshEppers on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misleading mispelling)
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 am

Ria instantly regretted her decision to stay at the table. Mika was... blushing? Noticing Mika was keeping her head down, Ria seriously questioned whether this was just coincidence with this boy arriving, or just normal behaviour. No, that couldn't possibly be it. She seemed so confident earlier. Maybe... they're going out?

The boy piped up again, questioning the last time Mika and he had met, so it seemed. Ria's eyes widened, What on earth have they being doing? Have they...? Oh god, shut up Ria. You could just leave. NO! That'd be too conspicuous. You can't unhear what this boy just said, and what's done is done. Maybe...

"U-uh, I'm just g-going to get a-another drink..." she blurt out, picking up her now empty glass. Leaving the pair alone, she decided it'd be best return much much later, when things had cooled off a bit. And at that, the girl disappeared through the crowds towards the refreshments table. I really need to clear my head...
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:47 am

As Saizo was passing a group of what seemed to be fellow students, he heard someone yell something which sounded sugestively sexual, followed by Maria's embarrased speech. He wheeled around on the spot, and saw Maria run off towards the refreshment table. Finally, Someone to converse with, Saizo thought as he strided over to the refreshment table. He nabbed a cup as soon as he was closest, not caring what it was, and took a sip. He turned to Maria, who was at the table, and said, "Nice Party, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Mikazuki was going to sit down and hear what josiah had to say until he started speaking nonsense and twisting words.

"We didn't do anything in there, We talked and thats it!!" She said consumed with rage. "Look what you did" She said as maria walked away. "You made her think we did something and probably made her extremely uncomfortable i was in the middle of conversation you know"
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Is she angry he thought to himself...Hmmmmm. Our relationship is going to be very fun if she gets angry so easily.

"Mika are you bothered, don't do it if your afraid to put it out there." How could he take it to the next step he thought to himself. He knew what to do but first he had to hear her response. This was really fun.
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:31 am

Ria replaced the empty glass on the table, switching it for a new one filled with soda. She wasn't too thirsty, but any believable excuse to leave the pair to do their business in private would do just fine. Taking a sip, she sighed.

She heard a voice from behind asking a question. Not just any voice, though. It was Saizo.

Pushing the previous situation to one side, she smiled, "Yeah. Really impressive..." it was now when she got a first glimpse of his clothes (well, on him, anyway), "You look great. Nice hat... though I must admit, I'm more a trilby person myself. Really suits you, though."
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:30 am

Saizo was finally able to get a good look at Marai in a dress, and smiled. Wow, she looks beautiful in that dress, Saizo thought, Wait, wait, wait. Remember, she's just a friend. Upon hearing her compliment, Saizo relpied, "Thanks, and i have to admit, you look incredible in your dress, Maria."

Saizo took a sip from his drink, and coughed up a bit. "Ugh, Diet," Saizo complained as he reached for several napkins and wiped off his face and part of the table before throwing out the cup.

Saizo turned back towards Maria and asked, "Hey, could you introduce me to a few people you know. I wanna get to know a good amount of students before we have to return to our class days. Obviously, i also don't want to akwardly jump in during other people's conversations, but i don't want to be a total loner." Saizo laughed a bit before putting his hand on the back of his head, a sign of embarrasment.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:47 pm

"There's nothing to put out there, Your agitating me" She said.

She decided there was nothing she could do all he was going to do was embarrass her so she stood up to talk to someone else. If he wanted to apologize he could but she was just going to ignore him for now. Where did he get off saying such things in front of the people she was talking to. They could've been potential friends but now she could forget about that.

Why was Mikazuki getting so angry anyway. Why was she letting this get to her, was it because it was him? Did she have strange feelings for him in some strange way. No there's no way, He's just a boy you met in a dorm common room drop it. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Frederic

Frederic

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:53 am

Frederic decided to make his first appearance in this new school by attending the ball that was currently going on. To himself, this felt as to be a good idea, and to possibly meet a few people. Also, because of his rather formal appearance, it would give him a good start until people realized he looked like this all the time. Slowly entering the large room, he took immediate notice to how nice everything was. After a short glance he made his way forward, not having his baton with him, rather keeping it in his dorm as he did now. Carrying it around the school was a bit pointless unless it was for self-defense, but Frederic didn't think this school was like that. It was safer than most, he wanted to think, however it seemed true due to the fact many of the students at this ball were well dressed and looked well physically. Checking for something, Frederic reached into his coat, checking one of the many pockets on the inside and pausing for a moment as he felt a book of his he was reading. He had forgotten to remove it from his presence before leaving his dorm. Well, it was fine, he just couldn't allow it to fall. It was time to meet some people, but for now Frederic would wait to see if anyone would approach him first. Walking throughout the room, he waited, simply glancing around as if he was admiring the many decorations, waiting for interaction. If nothing came, he would bring it unto himself by going to the others first.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:10 am

Sarah-Rose smiled and offered her hand to Cyra, 'A pleasure to meet you Cyra.'

'I don't mean to pry, and feel free to tell me to butt out, I honestly won't mind, I'm just interested, trying to catch up on all I've missed really. But are you to friends or perhaps something more?' Sarah-Rose asked, she honestly didn't mind the answer, as much as she thought Matt was good-looking, she didn't really have any feelings towards him other than that of friendship.
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:17 pm

At first Josiah was going to continue messing with her but it became clear that she was getting super irritated or she was just embarrassed. Then she stood up, he really didn't want her to leave but it was more than your friend walking out on you it was a stronger feeling, like a lover perhaps? Okay was he being a stalker or what.

He was overcome by emotion so he stood up grabbed her arm to turn her around and kissed her. He pulled away and paused before saying, "Please don't Leave."

(Happy New Year!!)
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Mikazuki was shocked when Josiah stood up behind her but even more shocked when he kissed her. She was going to pull away but he pulled away by himself. Did she bite him? No she didn't, He pulled away to tell her not to leave him. She had no idea he felt for her like that. Well that made sense.

She was wondering what to do and a lot of scenes were flashing through her head. Should she slap him and walk out, make a scene, kiss him back, say something catchy, turn him down, or just stare at him in shock.

She put her arms around his waist pulling her closer to him and kissed him back. "Obviously the feelings neutral." She said.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Upon hearing the large agrument from the two "loveb irds", Saizo turned his head towards them, and upon seeing them kissng, Saizo turned back to face Maria. "Best to leave the two love birds be for now," Saizo said quietly. Saizo quickly reached for what he hoped was a regular cup of soda, and started drinking from it, trying to buy himself time for changing the subject. This is becoming akward, Saizo thought to himself, I mean really akward. What are those two doing mackin each other amogst everyone. Maybe I should just yell get a room you two.

Saizo resisted the urge to add his rude comment, and within a moment, drained his entire cup of soda. Saizo needed something to say right now, and his mind was racing with possibilities, but none enough to generate an adequate conversation. After a moment, Saizo blirted out, "What classes are you taking, Maria?"
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:04 am

Ria flashed a sheepish smile, recieving Saizo's compliment. But then again, who wouldn't? It was at this point when Saizo began coughing, upon taking a sip from his drink.

"H-hey, you alright there?" she began lightly patting his back as he reached for some napkins from the side-table, hearing him murmur about it being diet. However, he quickly recovered, asking if she could possibly introduce him to anyone she knew. She sighed, struggling to reply. I suppose it'd be OK to introduce him to Mika... even though I only discovered her name a few minutes ago... but he did say people you knew... you know Mika, right? Just not too well, that's all...

Ria followed where Saizo's eyes were looking, noticing Mika and this other boy kissing. Ah- change of plan... Before Ria even had the chance to talk, Saizo changed the conversation, much to her relief. Déjà vu swept over her. She'd definately had this talk with him earlier. Nonetheless, she wasn't complaining. The sooner she could rid the tense atmosphere, the better.

"Nothing special, really," she pulled out her schedule from her purse, "Chemistry, poetry... algebra I... um...film, ICT... and music..."

((Sorry for the late-ish reply. Computer hates me some days >.<''))
Back to top Go down
Richard Diagon

Richard Diagon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:24 am

Richard slowly released his grip on Sam, making sure that neither would fall. Once that was taken care of, he lead her over to the buffet table, starting at the end with the plates and utensils. One day he wanted to go the opposite way down the table. What was the point of following everyone all the time? A little bit of doing things another way didn't hurt anyone too much, right? Well, that depends on the activity, but I'm sure going the opposite way down a buffet table is just fine... he thought.

"So, what do you like to do in your spare time? I myself like to make electronica music. You know, the type of music you hear at raves or clubs, that sort of thing. So far I've only made a couple songs. It's a lot more time consuming then I thought it would be, but maybe that's just because I'm just starting out. I don't doubt that in the time that it's taken me to make my two songs, a professional could have made half an album," he said, picking up a plate and starting down the table. He was still a bit hungry, even though he had just eaten before he met Sam.
Back to top Go down
JoshEppers

JoshEppers

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Josiah was expecting to get slapped or at least expecting her to leave but she did the exact opposite after staring at him for 40 seconds, or longer, it sure felt like 40 minutes to him. She kissed him he was surely surprised.

He kissed her back before stopping and snapping back to reality. "Umm people are staring" "Lets introduce ourselves to people" He said before grabbing hold of her hands from behind her and directing them towards the girl Mika was talking to before he interrupted their conversation and a boy who seemed to be her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Saizo nodded his head casually before replying to Maria, "So, you're into the filming arts, I presume." He continued with, "And the musical arts as well. Are you playing any instruments at all, or do you sing?" Saizo 's eyes constantly darted over to the two "love birds" during his pauses. After he had finished questions, Saizo looked over to the two and saw them making their way over to Maria and himself. He reached for a drink and did a small one handed wave as he casually took a sip.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Josiah kissed her back and stopped stating he was embarassed, in a way. Before she could respond he was dragging her over to talk to people. She was going to ask who but it soon became pretty obvious he was talking about Maria and her boyfriend.

Halfway on the walk across to there the boy with the hat, Maria's boyfriend waved at them. She didn't know what to do so she flashed him a smile.

She stopped in front of Maria and turned to josiah and told him, "Apologize to Maria for interrupting our conversation and apologize again for doing it again now!"
Back to top Go down
Maria Challis

Maria Challis

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:57 am

Ria giggled, "Me? Singing? You sure you're talking about me, right?" she smiled, "Can't sing for my life! Listening to a strangled cat would be more in tune. Nah, I play the flute..."

Noticing him wave to someone behind her, she automatically turned around, seeing Mika and her boyfriend heading towards them. She grinned, waving in their direction, mouthing "hi," to them, without making a noise. Atleast they're getting along now... she smiled to herself, only glad that they weren't 'fighting' now.

Hearing Mika's demands for the boy to apologize to her, Ria felt a wave of guilt, "No, no. I-it's fine... I wouldn't have seen Saizo, if you hadn't..." Oh of course, Ria hadn't introduced Saizo yet, "Saizo, this is Mika and..." she paused, realizing she didn't know the other boy's name yet.
Back to top Go down
MikazukiShizuoka

MikazukiShizuoka

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:54 pm

When Mikazuki hear Maria turn down the apology she was going to convince her to take it to punish Josiah by hitting his pride before the introduced her to her boyfriend. When she heard Maria paused she realized that she herself hadn't introduced her boyfriend.
(To Josiah: By the fact that i just called u my boyfriend that means yes)

"Hi Saizo" she said. "And umm this is Josiah, Josiah this is Maria and Saizo" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Izanagi

Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Saizo stood in silence as Maria and her friend began communicating with one another, and when he was introduced to the two, he quickly began his reply. "'Tis a pleasure to meet the both of you, Mika, Josiah" Saizo told Mika and Josiah, sticking out his right hand as to offer a handshake to Josiah. Saizo grinned at the two, knowing he would have a couple more friends at this school, feeling rather joyous about this.
Back to top Go down
Sam Loveheart

Sam Loveheart

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:45 am

Sam ended up alone the hole night so she decided to leave, she walked out of the door heading back to her dorm
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:48 am

Kira took Sam's hand and walked out onto the dance floor with her and snapped into an upright position ready to dance. He lead her around and around the floor weaving in and out of the other couples as they danced through the crowd. It was as if he had orchestrated the whole thing. When the song finished Kira bowed and held her hand. "It was a pleasure dancing with you. However, I must go and check on the other guests. I am the host after all." He kissed her hand before walking away.

----

Kira did the same thing with Cyuria only at the end...

Kira pulled Cyuria close to him after the song finished and looked down at her with caring eyes. He closed his eyes and moved in to kiss her. Kira was out of breath when he finally pulled himself away and he glanced at the clock. "Oh my. Is it that early already?" Kira turned back to Cyuria, "Sorry to kiss and run but, I have to go." He gave a final kiss and rushed off to get on the small podium.

"May I have your attention, please?" Kira waited for everyone to stop talking and look at him before continuing. "It has been a wonderful evening and I thank you all for coming. It is now three o'clock in the morning so, it is now time to close the doors on this dance. I hope you all had a good time here tonight, sleep well everyone." Kira got down from the podium and began ushering people out of the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
http://inuprivatehigh.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)   Christmas Time Ball (Finished!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Time Ball (Finished!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next