Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

new school same crap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Poe

James Poe

new school same crap Empty
PostSubject: new school same crap   new school same crap I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:23 pm

As James pulled into the parking lot the cold permeating his leather jacket he couldn't help but wonder if this school would be any different but looking at the students he quickly decided he wouldn't. He pulled into a spot near the school and turned Raven off connecting the keys to his wallet chain. Then he saw some one approaching him and resigned himself to be the subject of another welcome committee's hello.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: new school same crap   new school same crap I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Truthfully, 'Matt' wasn't any sort of welcoming committee; he just appeared to be walking to that direction, about to head off to town as he usually did when at leisure. He had been stressfully studying for the past two weeks, and it had just gotten to him. He needed a break. He had thought, perhaps a trip to the movies would do good. He had heard that Black Swan was excellent, and the psychological horror would be enough to keep him awake for a couple of weeks. The shortest way to get there was through the parking lot, strangely enough.

As he approached the parking lot, he noticed someone watching him. It was hard to tell with his eyesight, but who else would that person look at? After a second glance he noticed that the face was unfamiliar. Of course, he didn't know every student in his school, but his mind memorized every face he glanced upon. This one was definitely different.

"Hello," he greeted quietly once he approached the mentioned person, deciding that they wanted something. "Are you new here?"

Last edited by Karatsu on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://yummi-kun.deviantart.com
James Poe

James Poe

PostSubject: Re: new school same crap   new school same crap I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:21 am

James new from the question they probably weren't the welcome committee seeing as how in the past they knew he was new.He didn't look up at the person until talking "Sup" James said flinching a little when he heard his girlish voice and stuffing his hands into his pockets. "yeah I'm new here" James said trying to keep his answers short as to not show his voice that much. He then figured he might as well try to make a friend. "So where you going" he said still using an almost monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: new school same crap   new school same crap I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:15 am

A guy, was his first assumption. Until he heard that voice. ... Sexually ambiguous? he thought to himself, trying to interpret it. This person didn't have a feminine face (well, with his blurred vision, he didn't think so), so 'Matt' had naturally assumed that he would have a deep voice.. Which he didn't, not exactly. He knew well that people can have really ambiguous voices. After all, wasn't that displayed perfectly by Haruhi in Ouran High School Host Club?

He's wearing male clothing--trying to fit in with the uniform as well as he can--so no need to doubt his gender. the junior told himself, waving off the wild thought of someone like Haruhi appearing in this school.

Perhaps he had imagined it, because the new student's voice seemed to get lower, though lacked emotion. 'Matt' raised his eyebrows but didn't question it.

"Oh, I'm heading to the movie theater to watch Black Swan. I heard it's really good," he answered, trying to keep his tone polite. 'Matt' wasn't too good talking to strangers, though he noticed he had gotten better at talking to them with all the new students in this school.

Of course they assumed he was going somewhere, perhaps to his car. Shame that he had to walk, since it's illegal for him to drive. I should hire myself a personal driver.. But that'd be too much trouble for them, huh. Maybe I should actually look up the taxi service in this city sometime.. To do that on the spot he'd need a smartphone... which he didn't have. Great.
Back to top Go down
James Poe

James Poe

PostSubject: Re: new school same crap   new school same crap I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:03 am

James quickly started to loose interest in the lack of conversation. man this guy doesn't talk much...guess i should act happy and try to make a friend that way James thought to himself. "well do you need a ride ride i mean it'll probably look gay to guys on a bike but hell i don't mind stares if you don't." James said smirking. He decided he would wait to ask about seeing the movie till he got there because he saw no need to make things more awkward then they probably already were. Plus he new how much it sucked walking every where. He nervously waited for a reply god i hope he doesn't take this as me asking him on date he quickly thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: new school same crap   new school same crap I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:46 pm

He seems bored. Makes sense, since I'm a boring person in general. 'Matt' thought blandly, observing the other guy. He didn't know his name yet, but he was able to guess a few things through blurred appearances. A junior or a senior, probably (then why'd they transfer here?) and eyes that didn't take any shit. Nice.

He blinked when he was given the offer. "Wha--really?" He couldn't keep the brief excitement out of his voice, nor the small smile. A motorbike? He had never been on one before, and he had always wanted to. Of course, he could never drive one himself, and he didn't befriend anyone that had owned one before. Well I'm not sure if we're friends now, but that's awfully nice of him..

"Sure! I don't mind, too," 'Matt' answered happily.

And of course predicaments come. Wait, isn't it bad for wind to blow into my face, it can infect my eye.. There was a medical eyepatch in his pocket, but he didn't like wearing one in front of people that he just met. Unless this guy has a spare helmet, I'll have to wear it.. Oh well, I'll see later.

Realizing that he was going to hop on a bike with someone he didn't even know the name of, he held out a hand. "I'm Matt. You?"
Back to top Go down
James Poe

James Poe

PostSubject: Re: new school same crap   new school same crap I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:09 pm

"James Poe nice to meet you Mat and don't worry if if forget your name i often for get mine" James said smiling as he feed off the happy energy Matt seemed to be giving off now. He firmly shook Matt's hand. 'he'll probably want to use my helmet' James thought as began to reach for the back of the bike. "Well here's my helmet keep your hands across my stomach and hold on tight." James said as he handed over the helmet and started the bike up.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: new school same crap   new school same crap I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:03 pm

"Oh, that's all right," 'Matt' answered, letting out a light laugh. He didn't know if James was joking or not, but he didn't really care. They just met, so it'd be fine if James forgot his name. Plenty of people had forgotten his name before, and when he was a target of bullying he was just referred as 'that guy'. James seemed friendly, so he didn't mind in the slightest.

Perhaps this guy could read minds? "Thanks," he murmured as he took the helmet, putting it snugly over his head. How kind, though could he see clearly as he drove? Well James seemed sure of his abilities, so he put the helmet snugly over his head and hopped onto the bike with James.

He didn't feel the least bit weird as he wrapped his arms around James, keeping his grip firm as the older one had instructed. What fun~ he thought as the bike started, smiling beneath the helmet.
Back to top Go down
James Poe

James Poe

PostSubject: Re: new school same crap   new school same crap I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:05 pm

As James put on his sunglasses he pushed the bike into movement and started off for the movie theater.
Back to top Go down
Karatsu
Admin
Karatsu

PostSubject: Re: new school same crap   new school same crap I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:14 am

[[Topic closed, continued here.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new school same crap   new school same crap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new school same crap
Page 1 of 1