Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Gideon/Salix Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gideon Liesel

Gideon Liesel

Gideon/Salix Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Gideon/Salix Dorm   Gideon/Salix Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:19 pm

*note* This is Salix's dorm description, namely because I intend to share his dorm He said in his note that anyone wanting to be his roomie wouldn't have to ask.

Room Number: 14

Decor: The room is quite an odd shape, being in a rather odd position in the building, like it's just there to fill space. It's very long and thin, 10 metres long and 2 metres thin to be precise, but at the far end there's a sort of dent, just large enough for a bed, which is what there is in there. A bunk bed, to be precise. The ceiling and walls anywhere that's visible from the bunks are all covered in pictures, mostly A4, of either frisbee related things, surfing related things or science related things. Aside from that there's a beige carpet and white walls and ceiling and a modest, wooden set of draws in the corner near the bunk bed with four draws.

Roommates: Gideon moved into this dorm when some jerk named George Hamilton left a vacancy.

Privacy: Upon the door there's a peep hole, a slide lock and a chain lock. Gideon never remembers to lock it.

Traffic: People rarely go in the room, although the sound of frisbee's bumping the walls can often be heard.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

Gideon/Salix Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gideon/Salix Dorm   Gideon/Salix Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Alright sweet, double approved so I shall move your topic just below his in your guys' room.
Back to top Go down

Gideon/Salix Dorm
Page 1 of 1