Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

A Day In The Park [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle

Danielle

A Day In The Park [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A Day In The Park [Open]   A Day In The Park [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:10 am

It was a nice day in the park, as it usually was. Sun was shining, the shady trees in perfect position to keep those who wanted to be shaded in the shade. It was always good to get off the school grounds, the park seemed to be where Danielle liked to go the best, other places were pretty average to Daniele.

The senior sat underneath a tree with her legs crossed and her ipod in her ears while she did a bit of homework on her laptop. Well, volunteery homework, it was just photoshopping pictures she had taken awhile ago for a design project. She was wearing a pair of denim mini shorts, a black singlet with a western shirt on, unbuttoned and a pair of dark blue converse high tops. She had all her piercings in, as always and her hair fully straightened and hanging down.

Today was going to be good, Danielle could just feel it, maybe she would make a new friend... or just create drama for some lucky person who would want to mess with her because of how she looks.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open]   A Day In The Park [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Jace sighed in contentment as she walked down one of the many winding pathways in the park. Much to her pleasure, the day was nice for it wasn't too hot nor too cold. It was definitely perfect enough for the red head to wear a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with flat, black sandals. Her shirt was a loose fitting, white V-neck top with a feather design that cascaded down the chest in various shades of black and vibrant purple. Around Jace's neck there was a black dove shapped necklace that matched the color of the feather designs on her shirt.

There were people scattered about here and there, some sitting on the benches, others walking. It was a nice enough day for being the end of summer, so why not be out and enjoy it? Luckily, Jace had finished off all her important assignments so she was free for the day, but with that freedom, the girl wasn't sure what there was for her to do. At night, she'd go dancing, but now? Jace assumed she would go for a quick walk and maybe hit up the shops at the mall to do some clothes shopping.

After a few minutes of walking, she crossed paths with another girl that looked close to being her age. She was sitting under the tree to her right and was on a lap top. Jace figured she must've gone to the same school, but she was still curious because she couldn't recall ever seeing her. Veering off, the red head walked up to the girl and stopped just short of her spot, "Hey there.. Nice computer," Jace smiled, "Homework?"
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open]   A Day In The Park [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:53 pm

As a girl came towards Danielle, she pulled out one of the earphones from her ear and turned her ipod down a bit, so she could hear what was going to be said. Danielle looked up, her stone green eyes glimmering from the little rays of light that got through the shade of the tree, without all the piercings that Danielle had, someone could say she looked kind of innocent, but that would be a lie.

"Oh, hey, thanks hah.. Yeah, just extra homework I set for myself to get higher grades. Say, what school do you go to? You look kind of familiar.. hah."

Danielle was sure she had seen this girl before at school, but only when walking to a different class or when skipping, she wasn't sure.. So many things had probably messed with her head by now.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open]   A Day In The Park [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Jace smiled and sat down in front of her, crossing her legs and leaning forward a bit, "Yeah, haha, well I go to Whisper Hallow," she shrugged a bit and nodded her head in the direction of school, "pretty much every teenager I've seen around here goes to that academy, so that's probably why I look familiar."

Normally, Jace was quiet, but she was very nice to everyone she met, which earned her extra brownie points with the kids around school. All around, she was just a content person and very rarely was she sad, but she tried not to overdo it on the cheerfulness either. Jace was like that her freshman and sophomore year and it became apparent that she was starting to get annoying, so she had to tone it down a bit. At least she wasn't annoying anymore.. or so she hoped, "I'm Jace and I'm a senior there, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open]   A Day In The Park [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:29 pm

"I thought so hah, you probably already guesses that I go there too."

Danielle smiled, Jace seemed pretty cool, not too jumpy and cheerful like most of the freshmen... even though freshmen were pretty fun to well.. play around with. Danielle was suprised when Jace told her that she was a senior, Danielle was too. Danielle was the person who pretty much locked out a lot of people from her life except lovers as a sophomore and junior, she was making more friends this year, her last year at school.

"Nice to meet you Jace, I'm Danielle" She paused, giving a smile. "I'm a senior too, did you know? Hah, what a coincidence. I take, Literature, Art, Music and Calculus II. Are you in any of those classes? I might see you then... Or I might be skipping class, but don't tell the teachers eh"

Danielle always found it easier to talk to someone she had just met, she just always hoped that people wouldn't think she's way over the top with how she puts herself out and her lifestyle, many found it disguisting, but Danielle was always happy and content with her life.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open]   A Day In The Park [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:38 pm

"Really?!" Jace blinked and almost smacked herself for not recognizing her. Oh well, surprises every day and the good ones were especially the best "Sweetness.."

So far, she'd been planning on her senior year to be the best yet. School was ending for them, the senior teachers were chill beyond belief and Jace had more open periods than actual classes. Yeah, being a senior was pretty great so far and all her hard work in previous years definitely paid off. She'd been looking forward to this year ever since she started at Whisper Hallow anyways.

"I'm actually trying to switch into Art and I was going to do Lit. but I technically don't have to take anymore English classes.. I tried working my ass off in previous years. But I do have Creative Writing as a Lit. class. It's.." Jace thought of a proper word to describe the events of her first day in the class, "interesting, I suppose. Fights, outbursts.. I guess that's normal" she laughed a bit and ran a hand through her long hair.

"So, what's playing on your iPod?"
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open]   A Day In The Park [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:53 pm

Danielle listened quite well, wanting to know if Jace was in any of her classes and found out she might be moving to the Art class, that would be pretty sweet if she does, Art was pretty much the only class Danielle really went to, because she liked photography and painting.

"Wow, Lit sure does sound pretty interesting... To be honest... I haven't even gone to any of the classes this week yet, I might go to art tomorrow though. You should come into the art class, its good fun."

Danielle looked back at her laptop, dragging one last thing onto the item she was working on, saving it, then closing the program to close the laptop. The girl looked at her ipod, she wasn't sure if Jace knew this song or not, but it was good one, in Danielle's opninion atleast.

"Oh, just Currents Convulsive by Pierce The Veil. It's a pretty good song I reckon, I like singing to it... when there is singing in it atleast"

She said, giving the hint it had a bit of screaming in it. She picked up the other earphone and held it out for Jace to put in her ear if she wanted.

Le Song.
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open]   A Day In The Park [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:06 pm

"I think I'll go to the Art class, yeah," Jace nodded, deciding it was a good idea, "the teacher is Ms. Ikaritama, she's also the dance teacher," the red head explained, snapping her fingers in excitement because realizing that made getting into the class so much easier, "I'm in her dance class and we practice together so she's got to let me into the class.. And it's just Art right? Wouldn't be as hard to catch up on as any other class would be, I think."

Jace picked up the headphone from Danielle's hand and put it in her ear to listen to the song, "Pierce the Veil.." she thought as she listened to the song, trying to reach back into her memory because she knew the name sounded familiar. Jace's eyebrow's knitted together a bit, "sounds familiar- the name, but I can't say I've actually listened to their songs, just heard of the name in like passing and stuff."

The red head pulled the ear bud out of her hear and held it back out to Danielle, "Mostly, since I dance, I listen to things like hip-hop and R&B and then classical and ballads if I ever attempt ballet.. but I've got a spot for bands like Rise Against and Breaking Benjamin, too."
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open]   A Day In The Park [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:52 pm

"Hah, sweet as then. Yeah, art should be easy to catch up on." She said while watching her take the ear bud.

"Oh really? Pierce The Veil is one of my favourite bands... I think they're pretty unique." She said while taking the ear bud back and just letting it fall down.

"You're a dancer huhh? Thats pretty cool hah. Oh oh! I do like Breaking Benjamin." She smiled. "I like to sing and play guitar to most of the songs I listen to, it's pretty fun."

((Sorry about the crappy post >.<))
Back to top Go down
Jace Cullen

Jace Cullen

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open]   A Day In The Park [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:45 pm

((It's okay!))

"How awesome would it be to hit up one of their concerts!" Jace leaned back a bit, then rocked forward again as she thought about the idea. One of these days she'd get into a Breaking Benjamin, Rise Against or Three Days Grace concert. She just had to. Yeah, it was a lot of contrast from the music she typically listened to while she danced, but it was something along the lines of her secret loves. Though not so secret, maybe just unexpected from her.

"I don't know if you have, but the places I've lived have always been too far away from the arenas," Jace shrugged a bit, "and with my parents, I had to go back and forth between them every year so I was never lucky enough to even be in the same state as one of my favorite bands," she laughed now, scrunching up her nose a bit as she shook her head.

"Well our school seems to be very artistically inclined.. I dance and sing from time to time, though lately I've been doing acting stuff in Drama.. Oh! But my best friend, Kiera.. she plays the guitar as well. Haha, I remember last year, we attempted to form a band," Jace sighed and tried to hold back her cheeky grin, "but that ended up being pretty much a fail."
Back to top Go down
shirokaczasar

shirokaczasar

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open]   A Day In The Park [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:43 pm

Shiroka walks in the park not really noticing what’s around him as he stops in his tracks and looks around wandering where he came. Realises that he is at the park he just wanders around with no interest much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Park [Open]   A Day In The Park [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day In The Park [Open]
Page 1 of 1