Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whisper Hallow Academy

Welcome to Whisper Hallow Academy, The Boarding High School of your Dreams!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Remember to put all your creations into a Completed Character topic!
Once your Completed Character has been approved you may begin RPing!

Swim swim swim. (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:24 pm

Cyra giggled. "Wow, I'd be really freaked out if my mom suddenly said that to me. I was usually the one who cooked the food, since no one had the time. I guess they're eating cereals every day now." She allowed herself to relax and started floating on her back. She closed her eyes and listened to the small waves that hit her ears.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Yuri Dipped under the cool water and came back up laughing...."My mom coudn't cook a decent meal to save her life.....My Stepdad Cooks he's like some chef-school-drop-out or something." She smiled and giggled a little. "My dad doesn't really spend much time with us...he's more pround of my brothers than me.... I don't mind though I get more time to myself..." She smiled and Dunked under the water...
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Cyra was quiet a short while. That would probably be one of the drawbacks of having siblings. "I don't even know if my parents are proud of me or not. Not that I've ever cared." She kept floating on her back, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Yuri Smiled and floated next to Cyra....She had never cared if her parents were proud of her either...But she was weirdly starting to..... "Well it's easier if your parents aren't proud of you I guess,My dad always talks about my brothers how he's so happy that Jason is gonna be a doctor to...I think he pushed him into it.... But I know my dad we'll never want me to be a doctor or a Nurse or anything,He doesn't think I'm smart enough...." She winked at Cyra,She was smart enough but pretended to be dumb around her dad to avoid a situation where he would expect more of her....
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:54 pm

Cyra smiled at the wink. "Clever. I'd never thought of that." She was blushing a little when Yuri floated next to her, but she had no idea as to why. "Oh, right. Before I forget, what's your dorm number. In case I want to visit?" She asked. She could use someone to be around from time to time, and she couldn't be around Matt. She hadn't talked to him in months.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:15 pm

Yuri smiled no one had ever said she was clever before....."They haven't assigned me a dorm yet....I just got here today so....I hope they get it sorted out by tonight though...."
She dunked under the water and was doing a hand-stand under water which was a habit of hers,She had once stayed under water for almost 4 minutes.....
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Cyra frowned. They hadn't assigned her a room yet? As far as she knew, that had never happened. She dipped her head again and put her hair behind her ear, waiting for Yuri to reach the surface.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Yuri Resurfaced gasping for air....She had been under for awhile...
She tucked a stray stand of hair behind her ear and started floating again....
She smiled and said "What grade are you anyway?" "I'm a Freshman....But it feels like Junior high was the same as high school...I'll be 15 in May..."
She laughed and smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:05 pm

"I'm a junior, 16 years old." Cyra answered. One wouldn't believe that she was the older one by looking at the two. That was one of the things her length did to her. She tilted her head to the left, as she always did. "But what if they don't fix the dorm problem until tonight? Do you have anywhere to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Yuri Smiled "Nah I don't know where I'll be staying...But I try not to worry...Worry kills people ya know?" She laughed and said "I'll stay somewhere." She smiled and dunked her head under water again.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Cyra sighed. She couldn't shake it off that easily. She waited for Yuri to resurface and then said "If you find yourself in that position, don't hesitate to come to my dorm. I'll let you live there. Itt's number 49." She really didn't like the thought of not knowing where to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:44 pm

Yuri came back to the suface and Smiled at Cyra,She was really sweet for offering to let her stay at her dorm. "Thanks,That's so sweet of you!"
"You're sure it won't be a problem for you though?" She didn't want to impose on Cyra.She smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Cyra laughed. "I'm sure, it's pretty big for a single dorm and it could be fun to have someone to talk to." She corrected her bathing suit a little. "I haven't really been talking to anyone these last months. I kinda miss it." She said absentminded.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Yuri Smiled. "Thank you soo much!" She bowed a little "Forever in your debt!" She laughed and smiled.
Yuri thought she seemed a little sad as she talked...
"Why haven't you been talking to anyone? You must have alot of friends,You're so much fun." Yuri dipped her hair under the water.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:40 pm

"Eh?!" Cyra widened her eyes. Did she really say that out loud? She gave up, figuring that it was better to tell her anyway. "I made a fool out of myself, and since then I haven't dared talk to any of my friends... I don't know how they'll react..." She talked slowly, every word still painful. Why had she made such a big deal out of it?
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Cyra seemed very upset,Yuri hadn't meant to make her upset....
"Well..I've made a fool out of myself more than I wish I had....But if they are really your friends they won't care, Trust me I have alot of experience in that area...."
Yuri smiled...she wondered what had happened to Cyra...
"I don't want to make you feel like you have to tell me what happened but....I'm here if you need someone to talk to." Yuri was concerend about Cyra...But She didn't want to upset her anymore than she already had...She felt really bad about mentioning something Cyra probably didn't want to think or talk about.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Cyra smiled insecurely. "Sorry, I don't want to dump it onto you. I shouldn't have said anything." She rose from the pool and picked up her towel. She wasn't sure if she was going to leave or stay, so she just stood there drying her hair.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Yuri Smiled back but she was still unsure if Cyra was really ok.
She got out of the pool and pulled her towel around her,then sat at the edge of the pool spinning her feet in the water.
"Sorry,I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable...Sometimes I have that effect on people,That's why i don't have many friends I guess....Most people don't like weird girls."
She knew she was weird but she sometimes wished people wouldn't care that she was. She never cared what people thought but she cared what Cyra thought of her....She couldn't place why though. She smiled and put on her Cherry red lip gloss.
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Cyra managed to smile at the girl. "Believe me, I know. People just slap on wierd onto anything to get a reason not to like it. And I am the one who should apologize, you've done nothing wrong." She didn't care if Yuri was wierd or not. In fact it was just a positive thing, now they could be wierd together. She sat down next to Yuri and resumed her splashing activities.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Yuri smiled and splashed with her...
"So how did you end up here anyway,at this school I mean?"
Yuri had only been allowed to come by her parents because she wouldn't leave the house,So no one would see her mistake and laugh at her...
She really did make a fool out of herself alot....She smiled again....
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Cyra looked down into the water. She could see a distorted version of the floor. She hadn't really thought about that in a long time, hadn't she? "I was bullied before I came here. I had an older friend who protected me for some years, but when she left I had no one. My grades were terrible, so I transfered here. Mom and dad figured that I could get friends and study easier." She shrugged. As the school barely had teachers the studying part wasn't really going as planned. She was doing her best on her own, but she had never been the brightest mind in school.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:24 pm

yuri looked down at the water to and sighed "Oh bullied huh? that's no fun....The other girls were scared of me so I was never really bullied until my boyfriend dumped me....then they kinda realized I wasn't so emotionless and picked on me a little but I left right after we broke up so they didn't really have much of a chance.....My mom still didn't want me to come here so I tried to steal a car....So she'd be embarressed by me and let me leave.......I would have returned the car....So then she let me go....Guess it worked." She smiled and laughed "Like I said I was never a 'good kid'." "We do have bad grades in common though I got a D- on my last algebra test." She smiled again.
Yuri felt really bad for Cyra being bullied all the time....If She had been there she would have stood up for her....
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:24 am

Cyra shrugged. "Well, you get used to it." She smiled at Yuri, she had been pretty good at putting it behind herself since she met Matt. "Steal a car?" Her eyes were wide. "You're serious?" She added with a laugh. She would never have the guts to do that, not even try. "I guess knuckleheads attract each other, huh?" She said as an answer to the last thing.
Back to top Go down
Cyuria

Cyuria

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:29 am

Yuri smiled and rubbed her hands together while she smiled wickedly
"You have no idea the things I'm capable of...." She laughed she felt like she was accepted by Cyra she just didn't fit anywhere else....She liked that though she wasn't the same as everyone else she was the girl people avoided in the hallway but she had always liked that it made her feel superior.....

Yuri smiled again "What are you a knucklehead for?" She swished her feet around in the water some more...
Back to top Go down
Cyra Redfield

Cyra Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:57 am

Cyra giggled at Yuris evil display. "As I said, my grades are in the bottom. I'm just not very bright." She didn't say it in a "Pity me" sort of sense, it was more like "Who cares, really?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swim swim swim. (OPEN)   Swim swim swim. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swim swim swim. (OPEN)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next